• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

1 hour ago, AHF said:

That is hilarious.

"I blame Kerr and Meyers for not properly handling my argument with my teammate.  Since I didn't bury the hatchet with him myself, it was obviously their fault and not mine that we blew up at each other and never found common ground to move forward together.  As with all real men, I need someone else to manage my relationship with my teammate and none of this is on me."

If anything it was Kerr's fault for not telling KD to stop acting like a little B**** and grow the hell up.

Did anyone else see this video, please watch if you want  to see how soft KD is

• Like 1

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

If anything it was Kerr's fault for not telling KD to stop acting like a little B**** and grow the hell up.

Maybe but that would just as surely led to KD leaving and then Dray would be throwing him under the bus for that.  Green just doesn't want to be blamed for KD having left town.

33 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Did anyone else see this video, please watch if you want  to see how soft KD is

I knew how soft KD after he took LeBron to task for jumping to Miami and pressing the "Easy" button instead of staying with Cleveland and then jumped from OKC who made it to the 7th game of the WCF to join Golden State.  That move may have been the softest surrender I've ever seen in sports.  Videos like that one just echo that fact.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Maybe but that would just as surely led to KD leaving and then Dray would be throwing him under the bus for that.  Green just doesn't want to be blamed for KD having left town.

I knew how soft KD after he took LeBron to task for jumping to Miami and pressing the "Easy" button instead of staying with Cleveland and then jumped from OKC who made it to the 7th game of the WCF to join Golden State.  That move may have been the softest surrender I've ever seen in sports.  Videos like that one just echo that fact.

Kevin Durant=Sensitive guy

Draymond Green=Abrasive guy 

Sensitive guy and abrasive guy don't get along. So management asks abrasive guy to play nice with sensitive guy, mostly because sensitive guy is a really, really good basketball player who could take his employment elsewhere. I really don't see what Kerr or Meyers could have done differently here. 

5 hours ago, AHF said:

That is hilarious.

"I blame Kerr and Meyers for not properly handling my argument with my teammate.  Since I didn't bury the hatchet with him myself, it was obviously their fault and not mine that we blew up at each other and never found common ground to move forward together.  As with all real men, I need someone else to manage my relationship with my teammate and none of this is on me."

And weak-a** KD sitting there, knowing Draymond was the reason he left, but going along with 'blame mgt'.

Ah well, either way I love the drama.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

And weak-a** KD sitting there, knowing Draymond was the reason he left, but going along with 'blame mgt'.

Ah well, either way I love the drama.

I like the logic here.

Green described his conversation with management when the team returned to Oakland from Los Angeles. He was open to talking to Durant, but wasn't going to be told what to say to him by the Warriors. And he was clear about what he saw coming down the line. 

"Y'all are about to f*** this up," Green recalled telling unnamed Warriors management. "I said, 'The only person that can make this right is me and K [Durant]. And there is nothing that y'all can do, and y'all are going to f*** this up.'

So from Green the message is clear - stay out of the way and let us fix this ourselves.

And how did Steve Kerr screw that one up KD?

Durant said it wasn't the argument, but how it was handled by those in charge.

"It wasn't the argument, it was the way that everybody — how [coach] Steve Kerr acted like it didn't happen," Durant said.

So by continuing to focus on the next game and not getting in the middle of it just like Green asked?  By letting you two resolve it yourselves?  

Got it.  

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Kevin Durant=Sensitive guy

Draymond Green=Abrasive guy 

Sensitive guy and abrasive guy don't get along. So management asks abrasive guy to play nice with sensitive guy, mostly because sensitive guy is a really, really good basketball player who could take his employment elsewhere. I really don't see what Kerr or Meyers could have done differently here. 

This.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, AHF said:

I like the logic here.

So from Green the message is clear - stay out of the way and let us fix this ourselves.

And how did Steve Kerr screw that one up KD?

So by continuing to focus on the next game and not getting in the middle of it just like Green asked?  By letting you two resolve it yourselves?  

Got it.  

This.

Bleach forgot one..

Kerr- the butt licker. Let’s face it he’s been doing it for 30+ years. Price, MJ, Duncan, pucker up buttercup!

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Draymond and KD deserve each other, what a bunch a crybabies....KD references the Bulls and how the team got on Pippen immediately after the game in the locker room and that's how they should have handled it, let it all out right there - why didn't they do that immediately. If they had Kerr or Myers wouldn't need to be involved.

They spent time at the Olympics gossiping and buddy buddy and come up with this lame 'interview' to throw blame elsewhere when it's about just them. Big eye roll!!!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Draymond and KD deserve each other, what a bunch a crybabies....KD references the Bulls and how the team got on Pippen immediately after the game in the locker room and that's how they should have handled it, let it all out right there - why didn't they do that immediately. If they had Kerr or Myers wouldn't need to be involved.

They spent time at the Olympics gossiping and buddy buddy and come up with this lame 'interview' to throw blame elsewhere when it's about just them. Big eye roll!!!

Do they think this will help their legacy? By throwing Steve Kerr under the bus for not holding their hand through their petty beefs? And Draymond is doing this stupid interview while still a member of the Warriors! Disgraceful. If I was Steph or Klay I would be livid, and demand he is traded. 

Edited by bleachkit

12 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Do they think this will help their legacy? By throwing Steve Kerr under the bus for not holding their hand through their petty beefs? And Draymond is doing this stupid interview while still a member of the Warriors! Disgraceful. If I was Steph or Klay I would be livid, and demand he is traded. 

Haven't you been paying attention.  This'll all be hailed as a cry for help from Green.

"Him throwing us all under the bus took a lotta courage.  It really brought us together as a team.  Family first." - sCurry

• Haha 4

Looking at players who will be unrestricted free agents after this season, three look intriguing to me, especially since the only cost would be money.  We would, of course, likely trade some of our pieces for future draft assets to make the acquisition of any one of these free agents practical.

James Harden - trade Bogi and Huerter or Cam (whichever one doesn't turn out as well after this year) for future draft assets.  We would have a three player rotation at the wings of Hunter, Harden, and Huerter or Cam.  Plenty of offense/defense.  Add a Solo type vet min for some fringe minutes.

Zach Lavine - same scenario as above.

Jonas Valanciunas - trade Capela for future draft assets.  

Goran Dragic - replace Delon Wright with him.  

I'm not necessarily high on any of these moves.  They just seem to be the only ones that would possibly improve us.  I didn't include Bradley Beal, who is also an unrestricted free agent next year, since I think he's too small to pair with Trae.  Just my opinion.  

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Him throwing us all under the bus took a lotta courage.  It really brought us together as a team.  Family first." - sCurry

I see him in SF I’m talkin. I’ve rehearsed what I’m gonna say, it’s not pretty. :jab:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ooooohhhhhh IIIIIII uh…I’m good on James. In my mind he would be one of the players that would destroy our rebuild and throw a wrench into our team’s chemistry.

I agree with that too.  Don't want him.  I was just mentioning a few of the guys that might be sensible in some ways for us.  None are really great fits, however, so I'm still on board with growing internally.

8 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I agree with that too.  Don't want him.  I was just mentioning a few of the guys that might be sensible in some ways for us.  None are really great fits, however, so I'm still on board with growing internally.

Greetings from 2022, Har_en is a full-on fat-arse who will no longer be able to last through a full season.

Giannis winninitall broke his spirit.

🤠

• Haha 2