2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

7 hours ago, terrell said:

"Zach LaVine is expected to sign with Klutch Sports Group, according to a league source".

Nerlens Noel throwing a tantrum and Rich Paul just kept working and landed Zach LaVine as a Klutch client. Face with tears of joy

Throwing a tantrum? Sounds like he has a fair grievance that deserves a day in court. 

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Throwing a tantrum? Sounds like he has a fair grievance that deserves a day in court. 

I mean, the dude is out here getting into twitter fights...

https://cavaliersnation.com/2021/08/28/nerlens-noel-fires-shot-at-former-cavs-big-man-for-defending-rich-paul-amidst-lawsuit/

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

He was told to bet on himself, so HE turned down 58 million.... And it didnt work out...He didnt have to take the advice...

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nba-agent-blames-nerlens-noel-for-rich-paul-fiasco-news.138266.html

Edited by terrell

3 hours ago, terrell said:

He was told to bet on himself, so HE turned down 58 million.... And it didnt work out...He didnt have to take the advice...

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/nba-agent-blames-nerlens-noel-for-rich-paul-fiasco-news.138266.html

An agents income is directly tied to that of his client. So there is confidence that the advice given is not just in the clients best interest but the agent's as well. Agents are well paid to give their clients the best opportunity to earn maximum income. If their advice is garbage then what does the client need them for. That's a shitty way to do business lol  

"welp, sorry kid my advice didn't work out but hey, it was your choice to listen to it, that'll still be 200K"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

An agents income is directly tied to that of his client. So there is confidence that the advice given is not just in the clients best interest but the agent's as well. Agents are well paid to give their clients the best opportunity to earn maximum income. If their advice is garbage then what does the client need them for. That's a shitty way to do business lol  

"welp, sorry kid my advice didn't work out but hey, it was your choice to listen to it, that'll still be 200K"

So John Collins shouldve sued his agent if he hadnt got a better deal with us than he was offered before? Is that how it works? Noel got hurt.Or he wouldve gotten paid alot more..

Edited by terrell

How was his advice garbage? Noel got hurt....

"Paul’s defense would be simple: An agent can never be held accountable for accurately predicting the future. He was providing a client with counsel, counsel that Noel did not have to accept, and if Noel did not suffer an injury, he very well could have garnered a richer deal."

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

He wasnt even his agent when he gave him advice.....lol

Edited by terrell

I think the case Noel has isn’t about getting on himself. I get that’s what he’s going after. But I believe that’s just setting an anchor. Only case is if Paul legit didn’t respond to teams reaching out, and he can prove lost wages then. That in fact is a legit case. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrell said:

He wasnt even his agent when he gave him advice.....lol

That almost makes it worse. "Hey Nerlens, your agent is selling low on that 70 million, let me represent and ill get you more." What a lying greedy d-bag. You know what an honest businessman says? "To be honest Nerlens, as a defensive big with some offensive limitations and an injury history, 70 million is actually an excellent offer, I would take it."

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

That almost makes it worse. "Hey Nerlens, your agent is selling low on that 70 million, let me represent and ill get you more." What a lying greedy d-bag. You know what an honest businessman says? "To be honest Nerlens, as a defensive big with some offensive limitations and an injury history, 70 million is actually an excellent offer, I would take it."

Hes an idiot for turning that deal down with his injury history........Plain and simple..

Edited by terrell