• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Perhaps.  But iiuc this isn't about just that one instance.  They have multiple years of beef including beef with one of their brothers.

Won't take much for that to bubble back to the surface.

It will be interesting to see if they can get along (you know who wins if it comes to a conflict).  What I will say is that having someone who you think is an annoying a-hole to play against sometimes is different when that guy is in the lockerroom with you.  They are then the other team's problem to deal with and you can get along easier when people aren't working to be antagonistic like it is literally their job to piss you off.

• Moderators

Man i can't believe that folks don't see that Rondo is done.   And if he's giving you nothing on the court then why the hell would you want him running his mouth all the time on the bench.   

I'm not a fan of Simmons but if he goes to a contender he will help them.   If he goes to a bad team he will hurt them.   Just not sure what the Sixers are going to get back but i'm concerned that they are going to get better.   I hope not.  I hope other teams stay strong and try to stick it to them.  

• Thanks 3

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Man i can't believe that folks don't see that Rondo is done.   And if he's giving you nothing on the court then why the hell would you want him running his mouth all the time on the bench.   

I'm not a fan of Simmons but if he goes to a contender he will help them.   If he goes to a bad team he will hurt them.   Just not sure what the Sixers are going to get back but i'm concerned that they are going to get better.   I hope not.  I hope other teams stay strong and try to stick it to them.  

Their negotiating leverage, such as it was, has been knee capped pretty badly so it is hard to see them doing well at this point if they haven't been able to get what they wanted yet.  

24 minutes ago, AHF said:

It will be interesting to see if they can get along (you know who wins if it comes to a conflict).  What I will say is that having someone who you think is an annoying a-hole to play against sometimes is different when that guy is in the lockerroom with you.  They are then the other team's problem to deal with and you can get along easier when people aren't working to be antagonistic like it is literally their job to piss you off.

This applies to, say, Pat Beverly who's just an on-court menace.

The Westbrook-v-Rondo beef seems to go deeper than that.  I think they legit hate each other.  Have you ever had to work with a guy you genuinely hate?  Don't matter if he's on your 'team' or not.

That's a powderkeg.  Not on the level of my beef with @RandomFan but it's close.

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

As someone who tried to convince y'all he'd help us, it pains me to admit that dude is D1, D-O-N-E, done-zo ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gqhba3wettsgrxvh1g

How many times folks need to see him randomly lose the ball out of bounds or dribble(sic) off his leg before accepting the reality that he's ... hecho.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

As someone who tried to convince y'all he'd help us, it pains me to admit that dude is D1, D-O-N-E, done-zo ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gqhba3wettsgrxvh1g

How many times folks need to see him randomly lose the ball out of bounds or dribble(sic) off his leg before accepting the reality that he's ... hecho.

Yep.   Which makes all his antics more annoying to his teammates than the other team.   Travis made a mistake signing him but turned that mistake into gold somehow.   It really shows the importance of being decisive.   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I see @kg01 still fighting the good fight with the knuckleheads over on realgm.

TRAE 💗’s 🏀 more than any of them and that’s 💯 

I'mma go down swangin'.

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he keeps commenting about the sac de cul. What’s goin on whichyall? :hmm:

He wants this schmoke ... or wait?  He doesn't want this schmoke?  I don't know.  Gettin' my hood phrases mixed up.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's a powderkeg.  Not on the level of my beef with @RandomFan but it's close.

wheres-the-beef-wendys-commercial.gif

🧐 🤣

Don't pretend you don't love me. 

41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya he keeps commenting about the sac de cul. What’s goin on whichyall? :hmm:

That happened like once. Don't be :stirthepot: Spud! 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 I’m not (a little maybe) proud of this but I went over to realgm and ruffled some feathers. 

Why does Curry get a pass. Triggered 13 people to come at me hard. :indifferent:

First poster to comment was our very our Mavs fan Texaspete! :popcorm1:

It wasn't bad enough for him to chime in the way he did.  Like, not everyone agrees on everything.  Just because he didn't agree, doesn't mean it's not a valid topic.

Actually quite a few agreed with you.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

It wasn't bad enough for him to chime in the way he did.  Like, not everyone agrees on everything.  Just because he didn't agree, doesn't mean it's not a valid topic.

Actually quite a few agreed with you.

I just find it that I hadn’t made a topic in like 6 months and the second I do, he’s the first one on my a$$ knocking it. 

Kind of like he’s been waiting for this. Lol. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, terrell said:
·
8m

Free agent Paul Millsap has agreed to a deal with the Brooklyn Nets

Well, Sap joins the ring chasing crowd.  That is  nice get for the Nets, imo.  They can use the depth and unlike some egos in that lockeroom he won't be causing any problems or be short on effort at any time.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1