• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, sturt said:

I need a subscription to Basketball Digest.

Good to see Dave's finding some fulfillment in his retirement years.

6 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:ahf2: What in the actual $@#!......:laugh1:.

he can't be serious....this sounds like a stupid bet, lol.

I missed your David Letterman reference  :laugh1:.

The first 2 minutes here:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wow that's ...big.  I haven't watched a ton of Nuggets but is he worth that?  I guess with Murray and Jokic they are pretty capped out and have to pay him.  Hope he stays healthy, Denver is one of my favorite teams in the west to root for.

1 hour ago, dalamchops said:

wow mpj got the full max. 

58 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Dayuuuuuum, that’s a lot of jack riding on his………..back 😑

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, marco102 said:
I honestly think he is the next star to ask out.  I know @kg01 dislkies him, but I wouldn't mind him on the Hawks in the near future.

I don't dislike "him".  I just don't think he's a winning player.  As was the case with Booker, I can be proven wrong (see @Spud2nique, I can admit defeat).  He's gotta do the provin' tho.

He's certainly dealt with instability with that moribund franchise but he signed up for more of it by re-signing there.

I have empathy for him on the real-life stuff.  Not on the basketball stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I don't dislike "him".  I just don't think he's a winning player.  As was the case with Booker, I can be proven wrong (see @Spud2nique, I can admit defeat).  He's gotta do the provin' tho.

He's certainly dealt with instability with that moribund franchise but he signed up for more of it by re-signing there.

I have empathy for him on the real-life stuff.  Not on the basketball stuff.

A kinder gentler KG... 👍🏽.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:
I honestly think he is the next star to ask out.  I wouldn't mind him on the Hawks in the near future.

I'm gonna preface this by saying I love Hunter and think he's going to be viewed as a top 30 player if not this year then no later than 2 years from now. I also love Big 0 and think he has the potential to be a top 30 player within 3 or 4 more years. With that being said I would LOVE to have KAT here and would trade anyone on the team not named Trae for him. He is a dominant offensive force that is dragged down by being surrounded by mediocrity. Hawks fans, of all people, should be able to recognize what that looks like. 

• Like 3