• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

52 minutes ago, marco102 said:

A kinder gentler KG... 👍🏽.

I'll make up for it.

.... wait for it ...

Ok, can somebody tell Zion to do a couple sets o' push-backs?  Push back from the table, Zion.  And .. a 1 .. 2 ... 3 .... hold it ........... almost done .... ok, now you can eat.

No you do not put can cheese over etouffee, man!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I'll make up for it.

.... wait for it ...

Ok, can somebody tell Zion to do a couple sets o' push-backs?  Push back from the table, Zion.  And .. a 1 .. 2 ... 3 .... hold it ........... almost done .... ok, now you can eat.

No you do not put can cheese over etouffee, man!

Will pushup for food..

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

KAT is a great player that's been put on a team that has been a blender of befuddlement and bedlam his entire career. I would kill to have him in Atlanta. That kid has been through real shit in his life and is still there being a franchise player. Hope he continues to have a great career.

Nathan Knight is up there now. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

KAT is an amazing offesnive player -- on the level of Embiid in my opinion, and I think that would be on full display if he was on a team that was just ...decent.  He's been on such awful dysfunctional teams it's hard to tell how he would be if he were on the Hawks.  I could see him playing REALLY well with solid pieces around him and good defensive-minded coaching.  He has such an incredible offensive game that mostly gets ignored because 1. he's in Minnesota and 2. they're trash

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I see somebody got their "B" encyclopedia over the weekend. 😉

Speaking of encyclopedias, pull up a seat, whipper-snapper.  Lemme regale you about the good ol' days.

Growing up, we never had a full set of encyclopedias.  All we had were the A, E, R and like T.  So whenever I had to do a project or a report on a famous figure, with no internet, I was forced to choose someone or something I could find in one of those books.

Man, it's wonder I turned out to be such a genius.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4776rujlyyorzk7w7dh4q

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I like how you evenly distributed the vowels and consonants 2-2. Go on witcha bad self. :dance:

Mad skrong 💪🏾 grammar game broh.

I think they gave out like the first 2 free, then my parents were like, "ah, that's all they need."  The best part is when you pick something obscure to do a report on, the teacher thinks, "Oh cool, you chose aardvark.  Way to challenge yourself, kg."

I'm just like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47q2xp1sqyqyr9fc79yf

And, when I get home, the parents're all ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47vvb8i49sbqwfr6dqnz

• Haha 3