• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47gfmwaqeln3ptukp3u2

What I look like, Christopher Colombo? (10 pts for the movie reference ... which was actually pretty racist when you look back on it.  Oh the 80's)

Isn't TJ Warren still injured too. Indy should just tank and rebuild.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I like no love alliteration. I thought you guys would get a chuckle out of it.

And to be fair that's literally what KAT has been through in Minnesota. If you watched his media day interview he talks about it. He had his coach literally die on him. He was thrown under the bus by a malcontent that gave up on three teams before he found his asshole way to Miami.  He has a new coach almost every SEASON. He has a new team almost every SEASON. He's been through several GMs almost every SEASON. He lost seven family members including his mom to COVID. He almost died from COVID. 

Can anyone name a modern superstar player that's had this much shit going on around him? This kid plays hard, he's incredibly gifted and the one year the Wolves had a playoff team around him...they made the playoffs in the hard as hell to get in the playoffs Western conference. If he could get out of there or the Twolves finally solidified a stable organization he's right back in the playoffs.

I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this, or maybe I have I dunno 🤷‍♀️ Hawks are your favorite. Who is 2nd? Wolves 🐺 or Nuggets. 

Outsider looking in, if I had a to pick a second team it would be between Denver, Clipps, Sac or Memphis.

In the 80’s it would have been.. Rockets 🚀.. 90’s Sonics and Hornets 🐝.. 2000’s Kings..2010’s.. anyone who beat the Warriors or Lebron.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I don’t think I’ve ever asked you this, or maybe I have I dunno 🤷‍♀️ Hawks are your favorite. Who is 2nd? Wolves 🐺 or Nuggets. 

Outsider looking in, if I had a to pick a second team it would be between Denver, Clipps, Sac or Memphis.

In the 80’s it would have been.. Rockets 🚀.. 90’s Sonics and Hornets 🐝.. 2000’s Kings..2010’s.. anyone who beat the Warriors or Lebron.

Hawks are always #1, Wolves always #1A to them. The Nuggets are my second (or third) team since Jokic's rookie season.  In the 80's it was Hawks and Celtics (yes, I know, I know...) and Portland/GSW as my WC teams. Later in the 90's it was Hawks and Hornets for EC and Seattle/GSW.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

You know, KAT actually was a defensive force at UK. I'm guessing his NBA coaching hasn't pushed him to do more on that end. 

I'd love to see what Nate could do with him.

I keep thinking the same thing…

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

For me Hawks are #1 and the rest of them can go to hell!  (too much?)

This might be your best post. Oh there have been dandy’s no shots here but yes. As the cager and hazardous ⚠️ would say..oh and the chubby white dude in Return of the Dragon..

GEEEEEEETTTT HIIIIIIIMMMMMM

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I can see myself coming around to this line of thinking. 

No. Kitty? No, he can’t shuffle those feet, actually he can it’s more of the will to play D. I don’t think he’s an angry person by nature, he’s chill and that hurts when translated into the court. He prolly watched a lot of Horford and have a soft view of playing D. 

KAT.. BEN…  look I’m busting butt with Hunter on 2k22. This man is coming. He’s way more versatile that I was willing to play him.