• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

... and furthermore, I find it funny how big a story this was when folks thought it was only about Trae.

With that first clip being ... someone else, all I hear on this subject is crickets.

I believe it was intentional by the refs. Trae will still get a ton of fouls because these illegal moves aren't his go to. It is his abrupt stop that gets him the most fouls. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They should have kept the foul when a guy runs into the back of you when you stop. How is that not a foul?

That's still a foul. It's only when the player initiates contact with the trailing defender that it's an offensive foul. Like intentionally leaning backwards.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 3

On 10/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, marco102 said:

I believe it was intentional by the refs. Trae will still get a ton of fouls because these illegal moves aren't his go to. It is his abrupt stop that gets him the most fouls. 

Curry on the other hand, must've thought the new rules didn't apply to him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Curry on the other hand, must've thought the new rules didn't apply to him.

Not to mention that was a mean travel that didn't get called.

Curry took seven steps after his last dribble. Both feet repeatedly coming off the ground as he was trying to figure out what he wanted to do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Not to mention that was a mean travel that didn't get called.

Curry took seven steps after his last dribble. Both feet repeatedly coming off the ground as he was trying to figure out what he wanted to do.

I love it when you talk Curry trash. :rose:

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Not giving Ayton a rookie max extension is the definition of cheap. Oh wait. it is Sarver. The same cheapskate owner that has ruined every chance the Suns have had of building and maintaining a championship level roster.

In happier news watch this video about my boy Jokic:

• Like 3