• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are your NBA but where do they rank

Spud2nique

So for most of us on Squawk our fav NBA team is the Hawks. But amongst your other pro league and/or collegiate teams (NFL, MLB, NHL MLS) where do they rank?

Who are your other fav teams? 

Mine is:

1. Hawks (NBA)

2. Braves (MLB)

3.  Lions 🦁 (NFL)

What about y’all?

• Like 2

They are always #1 for me no matter what outside of maybe some of the highlight years. 

1. Hawks

2. Miami Football

3. Duke Basketball

4. Braves

5. Atlanta United

6. Tiger Woods or Serena or Osaka or Lewis Hamilton

7. US Men National Team Soccer or Nats players. 

8. LeBron

9. Falcons till Ryan is gone and they will move back to #2. 

2-5 is interchangable generally speaking for me. 6 is individual based so if they are on, I generally watch if the tournament is big enough. 7 is less watching, more reading online and watching highlight clips. 8 is LeBron, to be the greatest to ever play. 9 is my former favorite Atlanta team even ahead of the Hawks at times but I hate them right now. I just don't like Matt Ryan and never will. No disrespect to him as a man, he is a great person but I don't care to watch him play football and as long as he's in Atlanta, I won't care to cheer for the Falcons. I'll rather play draftkings and cheer for who's on my roster that week. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Not sure I understand the question, but maybe you're saying (?) if you have all your teams on TV at the same time, which do you watch live, and in what order to you watch the rest.

As unsatisfying as this answer might be, it depends entirely on which team is in hottest contention for a title at that point.

So, Friday, it would have been Hawks, Nats, Cowboys, Herd FB and Herd BB.

• Like 1

I love football just as much as I love basketball and I love basketball just as much as I love football.

Falcons and Hawks are tied for me I care about both franchises a lot.

2. Braves

3. Alabama Football 

Can’t think of a 4 & 5

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

They are always #1 for me no matter what outside of maybe some of the highlight years. 

1. Hawks

2. Miami Football

3. Duke Basketball

4. Braves

5. Atlanta United

6. Tiger Woods or Serena or Osaka or Lewis Hamilton

7. US Men National Team Soccer or Nats players. 

8. LeBron

9. Falcons till Ryan is gone and they will move back to #2. 

2-5 is interchangable generally speaking for me. 6 is individual based so if they are on, I generally watch if the tournament is big enough. 7 is less watching, more reading online and watching highlight clips. 8 is LeBron, to be the greatest to ever play. 9 is my former favorite Atlanta team even ahead of the Hawks at times but I hate them right now. I just don't like Matt Ryan and never will. No disrespect to him as a man, he is a great person but I don't care to watch him play football and as long as he's in Atlanta, I won't care to cheer for the Falcons. I'll rather play draftkings and cheer for who's on my roster that week. 

Move everyone after 5 down, Atlanta Dream is 6th for me. I almost forgot about them. I knew I was forgetting someone but couldn't remember. 

• Like 1

Fortunate enough that 1 and 1A don't overlap.  Here's mine:

Rearranging Schedules for these

1. Dawgs football

1A. Hawks

3. PGA

When convenient / when compelling I'll watch

4. Falcons / Braves / United / Other Dawgs sports

My top 3 are pretty clear cut and I'll rearrange my schedule if they are on to make sure I don't miss anything.  The others?  They are all ones I have been emotionally invested in / had season tickets to at one point in time or another but as I've gotten older and life happens, they have fallen by the wayside in my fandom.  So basically, if there's something compelling about them in a particular season, I'll watch, but if not?  Eh.  I kind of always keep tabs on them but not really invested in them like the Dawgs, Hawks, and the PGA.  

• Like 1

Man, this is tough. Idk. Probably something along the lines of:

UK bb

Hawks

Dortmund 

Arsenal 

Atlanta United 

Portland Timbers

Louisville City FC/Racing Louisville 

USMNT

Bengals 

Falcons

Reds

Braves

Murray State bb

Atlanta Thrashers 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1. Hawks

2. Hawks

3. Hawks

Maybe I need to diversify 🤨.  I think I spend too much time on the The Squawk will you all to watch anything else.

• Used to watch the Falcons - after the 28-3 Superbowl, I have not been able to watch a full game - that and they just got boring to watch.
  • Used to watch College Basketball - Duke was my team - I just have no time.
  • Baseball - I can honestly say I have never watched a full baseball game on TV (have been to several games in person though), too slow -  I will catch an inning or two here and there of the Braves. 
  • I enjoy watching Atlanta United and The Dream
  • Of the non-traditional sports:  Tennis and Track and Field

• Like 3