Who comes up with these trades??

JCDBaptist

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's a couple that will give you nightmares:

1.  Gallo, Reddish and #20 for #34 and #36 because we need to dump Gallo

2.  Reddish and Dunn for Satoransky

They are just posts from dumbass fans. RealGM is litter with idiots from all fanbases. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

So I just got a board warning on realgm for jokingly calling the Bucks the "Yucks". 

Like, seriously, I got a warning for making a joke with another team's name. I didn't even go for the easy word that rhymes with Bucks! 

Wow. I knew realgm was a cesspit but I didn't know it had gotten this terrible.

First they warn Gramps and now you!!! :fuk: They are really pissing me off over there. If I wasn’t on the brink of being suspended for 6 months there I’d say something. I forgot what I said but it was kind of like your thing, a little play on words or a joke. The Mav mods nailed me for it, I mean the mods. :upsidedown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, AHF said:

Sad to see but makes what we have here on the Squawk stand out even more by comparison.

Ooh... I see you workin', AH.

As one who's uniquely qualified to assess board moddin' on both sites, this sentiment gets the kg seal of approvalHeeey, it's a thing.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Any site that bans GrayMule is a garbage site.

Wait, he got bann'd?!  By who?

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I don't honestly want either one. Neither one plays defense. As much as our random trolls love to attack Bogi he's a better defender than both of those guys. The only reason Bogi struggled on defense in the playoffs was from him playing on literally one leg.

There's nothing short of a bonafide superstar that would make me be willing to trade Hunter. He took a gigantic leap forward in his second season. He was legit our second best player when he was healthy.

School 'em, saphron

• Like 2