• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who comes up with these trades??

JCDBaptist

54 minutes ago, sturt said:

To ATL: Jerami Grant

To DET: Gallo, Okongwu, #20

Yes. Turns out he's so serious, he made a video to argue for it.... enjoy....

Yea Im not feeling this trade. The Hawks are very high on OO. Now if it's Gallo and #20, I would make that deal. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, sturt said:

To ATL: Jerami Grant

To DET: Gallo, Okongwu, #20

Yes. Turns out he's so serious, he made a video to argue for it.... enjoy....

Debated whether a laugh or sad response was appropriate.  Decided if this was a fan of another team then laugh would be the right response.  Since this is an Atlanta fan that sad was the right response for someone who hasn't followed the team well enough to see what OO showed last year.  Wouldn't give OO straight up for Grant but I could at least  understand that argument.  Adding in Gallo and our first round pick just says this is someone who will have to learn what OO is about before he realizes how bad an idea this was.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AHF said:

Debated whether a laugh or sad response was appropriate.  Decided if this was a fan of another team then laugh would be the right response.  Since this is an Atlanta fan that sad was the right response for someone who hasn't followed the team well enough to see what OO showed last year.  Wouldn't give OO straight up for Grant but I could at least  understand that argument.  Adding in Gallo and our first round pick just says this is someone who will have to learn what OO is about before he realizes how bad an idea this was.

All that and he sounded mad Nascar.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

All that and he sounded mad Nascar.

I'll admit I didn't actually watch the video.  The trade was enough to know that there was no great insight coming - just someone who didn't pay attention to OO's impact in the Bucks series.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

This is not a rumor... but based off of rumors...  (do you like that honesty... you don't get that from national talking heads):

Three Way Deal....

Hawks Trade:   Hunter to N.O.  

Golden Sate Trades:  Wiseman/1st to Atlanta.   Wiggins to New Orleans. 

New Orleans Trade:  Adams and Bledsoe to Golden State. 

Why:  Golden State is in Win now mode.   Stephen Adams will give them a front line that can contend now.

New Orleans drops some baggage and adds Hunter to play beside Zion. 

Atlanta Gains future star in Wiseman.   Future will be:   Wiseman, OO, Reddish, Bogi, and Trae.  Free up JC to be moved later in his contract. 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Diesel said:

This is not a rumor... but based off of rumors...  (do you like that honesty... you don't get that from national talking heads):

Three Way Deal....

Hawks Trade:   Hunter to N.O.  

Golden Sate Trades:  Wiseman/1st to Atlanta.   Wiggins to New Orleans. 

New Orleans Trade:  Adams and Bledsoe to Golden State. 

Why:  Golden State is in Win now mode.   Stephen Adams will give them a front line that can contend now.

New Orleans drops some baggage and adds Hunter to play beside Zion. 

Atlanta Gains future star in Wiseman.   Future will be:   Wiseman, OO, Reddish, Bogi, and Trae.  Free up JC to be moved later in his contract. 

I was being a Homer.  We don't need a first with this trade. 

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

They're back at it:

Atlanta Hawks Receive: G/F Aaron Nesmith, F Grant Williams

Boston Celtics Receive: F Cam Reddish, ATL First-Round Pick (Top-10 Protected)

https://www.nbaanalysis.net/2021/09/20/nba-rumors-boston-celtics-atlanta-hawks-trade-cam-reddish/2/

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I got visibly upset when I read that.

I was discernibly upset. :angry2:

I just.. I hate Boston. Lol. I’m a bit jaded from that pump spice latte kid still.. :unsure:

@NBASupes seriously this is Cam’s year. If he tails off or has another injury plagued season I’ll be officially worried a bit.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I was discernibly upset. :angry2:

I just.. I hate Boston. Lol. I’m a bit jaded from that pump spice latte kid still.. :unsure:

@NBASupes seriously this is Cam’s year. If he tails off or has another injury plagued season I’ll be officially worried a bit.

Y'all gotta stop taking posts from BR and the fake troll sites even partically serious

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2