• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coaching Staff additions

sillent

9 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Is he throwing his name in the hat? If so, heck ya I wanted him for our head coach before we landed Bud.

I dont think he's looking.  I just have always wanted him on the staff.  Shouldve been Pierce's #2 but of course we got Hunt and his chair tossin arse.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Hunt

Dudes like Hunt looked like dudes who always tried to hustle me and my lovely basketball cards at flea markets back in the day. Lol. They really wanted to convince me to give up my MJ Fleer 2nd year mint condition for a bunch of crap. Ahhhhh I miss those days. Swap meet Melvin :laugh1:

• Haha 4

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Dudes like Hunt looked like dudes who always tried to hustle me and my lovely basketball cards at flea markets back in the day. Lol. They really wanted to convince me to give up my MJ Fleer 2nd year mint condition for a bunch of crap. Ahhhhh I miss those days. Swap meet Melvin :laugh1:

He also looks like that dude tryna sell Role_ watches outta his trunk hoping you stop reading soon enough to miss the 'x' was never there.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He also looks like that dude tryna sell Role_ watches outta his trunk hoping you stop reading soon enough to miss the 'x' was never there.

And the dude that “hooker up Nique” with those lovely suites… :wacko:

• Haha 2