• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Okongwu is out six months with torn labrum in right shoulder

lethalweapon3

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Okongwu is out six months with torn labrum in right shoulder
  • Premium Member
3 minutes ago, skimaskway23 said:

Where does this leave us if Collins leaves and okongwu out 6 months? Capela is our only big, gallo wouldn't survive banging and playing big mins

We will be adding a veteran center in FA. No question of that now. Bruno has been given up on by the team. Go get Dwight for a retirement tour.

22 minutes ago, Sothron said:

We will be adding a veteran center in FA. No question of that now. Bruno has been given up on by the team. Go get Dwight for a retirement tour.

Agree with adding a veteran center but don't think Dwight is the answer. I think this may mean that Collins re-signing is more of a priority and Hawks have to up their offer.

Man, so that means we might not see a major jump for OO or Hunter since they are getting no real offseason. Eeek! 

I am glad he addressed it now. He's going to be out till at least Jan. Sucks! 

This obviously means getting another center is higher on the priority scale. Sadly, the draft is weak so FA it is. I hope we can bring Dedmon back. 

• Like 4

Tough news. Hoping he comes back around all star break ready for that second half push. Man, I really felt he was gonna come in next year and really jump to a higher and more consistent level for us. Still happening just delayed a bit.

Get healed Onyeka and come back stronger. 

• Like 2