• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksquawk... Top 36 voting.....

Diesel

Top 5 players (You may choose 5)   

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

OK... I said we have to do it over... this is the first part 1-20  of our 1 - 36 Hawksquawk Pyramid.  I did it on a 3 person change up so it's a little slow but multiple votes will get us to an answer. 

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

I refuse to comment on this list until Westbrook is a choice.

You can add him as other Anywhere.   I forgot Embiid, Mitchell, and Butler too.   Too many names. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, niremetal said:

I'm seriously in disbelief that so far, fewer than 20% of people have Dame in even the Top 15.

The match gets fuzzy but I think 7 people have voted and all 7 voted for him in the top 15.  1 in the top 5, 4 in the top 10 and 2 in the top 15.  

The reason it is confusing is that you can vote for 5 people per tier so if you were voting on top 5 players and you were the first person to vote and you voted for LeBron and 4 others then it would show up as 20% for LeBron since 5 votes were cast in that tier and 1 was for him despite the fact that 100% of people voted for LeBron.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, AHF said:

The match gets fuzzy but I think 7 people have voted and all 7 voted for him in the top 15.  1 in the top 5, 4 in the top 10 and 2 in the top 15.  

The reason it is confusing is that you can vote for 5 people per tier so if you were voting on top 5 players and you were the first person to vote and you voted for LeBron and 4 others then it would show up as 20% for LeBron since 5 votes were cast in that tier and 1 was for him despite the fact that 100% of people voted for LeBron.

I make some apologies to how it's put out there... when we have a list of 12 or so.. we will talk top 10 order.   But it's rough and tumble so far in that second and third tier!

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I make some apologies to how it's put out there... when we have a list of 12 or so.. we will talk top 10 order.   But it's rough and tumble so far in that second and third tier!

No need for you to apologize.  Just take the # of choices people can make in each tier and multiply the % by that and it will be close to the % of votes in that tier.  So LeBron's 20% x 5 choices in tier 1 = 100% who selected LeBron as a top 5 player.   To get the total who voted in multiple tiers take the total votes for a player in those tiers and the total # of people who voted and that gets you the %.  So 5 people voted for Dame in the 1-5 and 6-10 tiers and a total of 7 people voted so 5/7 = 71% of people who rated Dame as top 10.  Etc.  

Just takes a little work but isn't terribly complicated.

35 minutes ago, AHF said:

I voted for Dame to be both in the top 10 and top 15.  And I did the same for Trae.  At any given time, both of those guys elevate their game to top 10 level.

But because I was doing stuff like this, I forgot to vote for AD.  Probably because it didn't register in my brain who AD was.

1-5 Giannis, KD, LeBron, Embiid, Jokic

6-10 Harden, AD, Kawhi, Luka, Dame

11-15 Step, Kyrie, Tatum, Mitchell, Trae

16-20 Zion, Booker, PG, Middleton, CP3

21-25 KAT, Ja, Randle, J. Brown, Shai

26-30 Beal, J. Buckets, LaVine, Russ, Bam

31-35 Fox, Sabonis, Gobert, LaMelo, Ayton 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Ok... Back to the official...  We have 15 names.  I would like you to give me your top ten in order from these 15:

Currently   Hawksquawk Pyramid:

1. Giannis
  2. KD
  3. Lebron
  4. Steph
  5. Kawhi
  6. Harden
  7. Luka
  8. Dame
  9. Jokic
  10. Trae

Also:

Embiid, Mitchell, Simmons, Westbrook, and Butler. 

What is your top 10...

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, AHF said:

Aaahhh I see that now. I was gonna be giving everyone around here side-eye 😒

Thanks!

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Diesel said:

Ok... Back to the official...  We have 15 names.  I would like you to give me your top ten in order from these 15:

Currently   Hawksquawk Pyramid:

1. Giannis
  2. KD
  3. Lebron
  4. Steph
  5. Kawhi
  6. Harden
  7. Luka
  8. Dame
  9. Jokic
  10. Trae

Also:

Embiid, Mitchell, Simmons, Westbrook, and Butler. 

What is your top 10...

Here is my top 10:

Giannis

LeBron

Durant

Kawhi

Curry

Embiid

Trae 

Jokic

Luka

Harden

CP3 is the next one in.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, AHF said:

Here is my top 10:

Giannis

LeBron

Durant

Kawhi

Curry

Embiid

Trae 

Jokic

Luka

Harden

CP3 is the next one in.

That's high praise for Trae!!  I love it.