• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Golden State is giving up Wiseman, the Hawks should be Listening.

Diesel

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Wiseman fans seem to forget he got a feel for the game and BBIQ similar to a young Hassan Whiteside 

Yes this! The heart and desire to get better. I don’t see it in him. He’s going through the motions right now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Watch him play. :boxing:

🤓 

I have...he's definitely not worth his contract but he is in that 15-20 million range. He has value. Everything with Wiggins will now forever be framed in the context of his contract.

9 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Nope not impacting winning. Individually and statistically yes probably. Basketball is a team game buddy.

Read a bit farther down, a acquiesce to him haven't other value beyond 3 inches in height.

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

LMAO! Okongwu is better and was better as a prospect.

I think Okongwu is the better basketball player today. Wiseman has the potential to be an overall better player 2-4 years down the line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

I think Okongwu is the better basketball player today. Wiseman has the potential to be an overall better player 2-4 years down the line.

This is hopeful logic. In reality, I don't think so.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, EazyRoc said:

This idea that we hold on to all are guys is ridiculous. We can’t pay them all.

This idea that we should trade just to make a trade is ridiculous. I'm not saying don't trade anyone, but we have time before luxury tax becomes a concern. Why not see how the team does next season and then make trades? 

The TV deal is supposed to at least double in 24-25.  We can keep everyone if the tax line moves way up. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, marco102 said:

This idea that we should trade just to make a trade is ridiculous. I'm not saying don't trade anyone, but we have time before luxury tax becomes a concern. Why not see how the team does next season and then make trades? 

The TV deal is supposed to at least double in 24-25.  We can keep everyone if the tax line moves way up. 

I’m not saying trade to make a trade. I’m saying James Wiseman has potential to be greater impact player than what we give up to get him.

3 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

I’m not saying trade to make a trade. I’m saying James Wiseman has potential to be greater impact player than what we give up to get him.

What we give up also has the potential to be better than Wiseman. We waste 2-4 years of prime Trae to hope and wish Wiseman reaches his potential?

I'm not against getting Wiseman. I'm against the package you offered. All that depth given up would put us back at square one.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh??? Clint, JC, Huerter, AND 2 1sts for WISEMAN???? 

That's nuts...and we'll also have to take back Wiggins. 

That is one of the horrible trades that comes from Realgm delusional fans we complain about.

With? That is ALOT!! That is what you give up for Embiid or Jokic. I wouldn't even give that up for KAT. Well, maybe minus Huerter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wiggins #1 pick, Anthony Bennet #1 pick and Thaddeus Young #12 pick - traded for Kevin Love.

I think you are overvaluing his #1 pick status. 

Remember since last draft, GSW has been trying to move that pick for a win now player.

Beat me to it. I will stop posting now.

• Haha 1