• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

23 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

A big part of the reason why Detroit might have turned that deal down is because SGA is one year way from getting paid. 

Detroit isn't in Salary Cap hell or anything.  I think that's a pretty good deal. I don't think Cade is a Luka or Trae type player.  He very well could be, but I just don't see the scoring ability. He'll be a great pick though and I don't see him being a bust.

• Admin
44 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

A big part of the reason why Detroit might have turned that deal down is because SGA is one year way from getting paid. 

He is worth it … I would put a combo players and picks together for a trade to pair him with Trae

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Detroit isn't in Salary Cap hell or anything.  I think that's a pretty good deal. I don't think Cade is a Luka or Trae type player.  He very well could be, but I just don't see the scoring ability. He'll be a great pick though and I don't see him being a bust.

I also think you take the sure thing in SGA. He's also still young at only 22. Maybe Detroit is worried he might not resign with them, that would be a major concern obviously.

1 hour ago, capstone21 said:

He is worth it … I would put a combo players and picks together for a trade to pair him with Trae

If SGA is on market, go get him TS. He's a stud. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Him for Dunn and 48 is a no brainer 

Me too unless he is a locker room problem and that’s why they are selling so low on him, because his game isn’t bad at all, he just hasn’t reached it in the NBA yet.

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/derrick-favors-on-the-block/

On Sunday, ESPN reported “the Jazz reportedly have some luxury tax concerns” and may look to move a veteran like Joe Ingles for a pick. The Action Network’s Matt Moore said the Jazz are “eager” to move Derrick Favors and would attach this pick to do so. League sources have told me the same. If Utah elects to retain this selection, or add another, Sharpe is a perfect target. He’s a tough big who could back up Rudy Gobert and provide some small-ball 5 potential with his versatility.

• Like 2