• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

And, just like that, LAC has their Kawhi stand-in ...

... and by 'stand in', I mean a guy that'll likely be oft-injured who'll have to sit out b2b's and leave them wondering when he'll ever return.

Ah, I'm kiddin'.  No way Winslow can do ... justice as a Kawhi replacement plan, even temporary.

Yeah, you like how I just powered through that one.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

That's fair.  I just think it's a square peg round hole kinda deal.  IF he was willing to play a different position, he could maximize his offensive strengths and mitigate the weaknesses.  IMO, that would make him a better all around player.  But he's seemingly incapable of doing a primary function of a guard's role......shoot from more than 5 feet beyond the basket.  

But still not an all NBA guy or a regular allstar. At his best he is a 15, 8 and 8 guy with 1.5 steals and 1.5 blocks. And before anyone says it is not all about the numbers, he hasn’t proved he can win big either. 

• Like 1

I still think the Hawks should add another Center.  We got Dieng, but you never know if Capela may have to miss some games.  We should lock up Isaiah Hartenstein to a vet minimum deal. 

Woj is literally the cause of these allegations. By breaking news a full day before Free Agency you are basically begging for a investigation.

It was his fault the Bogi deal fell apart.

I don't know why teams still leak info to this guy, knowing full well the consequences of his actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Teams are fools.  This guy is getting paid on both ends.  Peddling news a day early then peddling news that his leaks are getting teams burned.

It's ridiculous.   When is someone gonna call him out?  Why are they so beholden to him.  Does he have friggin Epstein picks on all these owners?

We called it, even we could see that it was too suspect for him to know the details of a sign and trade without there having been tampering. These idiots are their own demise.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I don't think they'll rescind the deals, but some teams/executives are about to get fined/suspended. Take some of them draft picks too. Miami is already leveraged out the wazoo with the draft picks they owe.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Teams are fools.  This guy is getting paid on both ends.  Peddling news a day early then peddling news that his leaks are getting teams burned.

It's ridiculous.   When is someone gonna call him out?  Why are they so beholden to him.  Does he have friggin Epstein picks on all these owners?

I hope they force them to rescind all them deals.  Have some gonads, Adam

Woj isn't doing anything wrong imo. He's not negotiating deals on behalf of players, agents, and teams. They're the ones who are breaking the rules, he's just reporting it. 

• Haha 1