• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade and Free Agent Season.

JayBirdHawk

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

The soccer moms that read a blurb on yahoo and call the guy a dumbarse.

So not the middle aged guy at jersey Mike’s with the Lakers jersey and flip flops waitin for his sub saying they will be fine without Schröder! I wanted to say you hush, that kid gave us all he had! 

image.gif.1248fe8af6f8c2f927512a5fb4adb331.gif

• Haha 3

Ouch, I feel bad for the guy, but you live and you learn.

I think this will have a widespread effect on Free Agents in the future. For years, too many players were cashing in on deals they had no business receiving. Maybe now they relax a little and realize that there isn't an infinite amount of resources and they start accepting the fair contracts when offered, still allowing the stars to get theirs of course.

Wait who am I kidding, this is the NBA. Dumbass GM's will allows shoot themselves in the foot with stupid overpays

• Haha 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Ouch, I feel bad for the guy, but you live and you learn.

I think this will have a widespread effect on Free Agents in the future. For years, too many players were cashing in on deals they had no business receiving. Maybe now they relax a little and realize that there isn't an infinite amount of resources and they start accepting the fair contracts when offered, still allowing the stars to get theirs of course.

Wait who am I kidding, this is the NBA. Dumbass GM's will allows shoot themselves in the foot with stupid overpays

I've been out of touch for a few weeks (no not longer!),   makes me wonder what JC would have actually gotten offered.   We never found out as far as i know.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

.............just imagine Dennis is not even the winner of the 'He overplayed his Hand' trophy'...That goes to Victor Oladipo.

He turned down a contract extension not once but twice.  First from Indy for 4yrs/$112 million, then after being traded to Houston, turned down 2yrs/$45 million......he signed for the vet min: 1yr/$2.4 million

Do these guys have agents? Who is advising them?

44 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Do these guys have agents? Who is advising them?

He supposedly has one of the best there is. Jeff Austin, who represents Curry and Giannis.

Some talking heads are suggesting he didn't take his agent's  advice 

• Premium Member
On 8/11/2021 at 9:30 AM, macdaddy said:

Dennis will be ok.  They are talking about who's going start Dennis or Smart?   Really?   Dennis going to be the Celtics starting PG by January.  Smart ain't no PG in my opinion.  

Dennis isn't much of a point guard himself, and unlike Dennis Smart is an elite defender so at least he does something great. Dennis is very good at slashing and... yup, that's about it. He's a decent bench guy, nothing more. 

• Like 1