• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta, Sharife Cooper

NBASupes

11 hours ago, marco102 said:

Same thing they said about Anthony Edwards. 

It's just that some of these inner city kids have gang members in their circles and the corporate types think these kids are thugging on the side.  That's not the case, could just be some family members.

Ant still went #1. But Cooper fell to the second round. Unfortunately, those corporate types are the ones cutting the checks and they care about appearances and perception, fair or not. 

If I was able to post on the Squawk on my tablet, I would have logged in to say "Logged in just to ask how the heck did Cooper fall that far into the 2nd round?" last night.

Steal of a pick. Travis did really well in this draft.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I love Perk for what he is, I didn't enjoy his player analysis but I enjoyed his personality and entertainment, especially in the 2nd round. 

This had me dying laughing yesterday. I love how he poked fun at himself afterwards as well.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

This had me dying laughing yesterday. I love how he poked fun at himself afterwards as well.

I just listed to it on the radio again ...I was dying laughing, lololol...Modey Mosey, :laugh1:

• Haha 1

"Sharife is the closest I’ve seen to Cp3, but have a little Dennis Schröder in him how he gets to the basket. He’s easily a lottery maybe top 10. Very mature, and confident."

K A
"Game looks too easy for Sharife"

"He plays like a vet... sheeesh what a talent"

Crazy we got him at 48.....lol
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Two thoughts;

1) It's starting to look like the 70's again the way these young cats all rock big fro's nowadays. I know it's styled differently today but it's all got it's roots back in the original. 

2) I wondered if Knight was going to come off of #1. UDFA's probably don't have the right to retain jersey numbers  incoming vets and 1st round picks. Jalen definitely took claim to it fast. Good for them. I love when guys get to rock their college numbers.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I was exciting about Bruno and Edy but I wasn't sold on them like I am Cooper 

I was excited about Hanno Mottola as a second round pick because I used to watch Utah ball with Majerus, KVH, Andre Miller and Hanno. Solid player. Him, Salim and prolly Rodney Monroe from NC state. I was super pumped when we got him. He didn’t amount to much which kind of surprised me.