• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bruno Fernando appreciation thread

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

If i'm 80% of the other NBA players i'm getting Bruno's agent.   

yep, no reason this scrub should ever be paid to play in the NBA.   

• Haha 1

There is a little bad in the best of us

There is a little good in the worst of us

It's not good for any of us

To speak bad about the rest of us.

If I read this correctly, Bruno is still a young man.  He's probably had a lot of growing to do, considering his size.  He hasn't reached his best years yet.  Truly, he's not as bad as some would have us believe.  No, he's not great or anything like that.  The size of his contract tells us that he's probably going to be a back up, emergency type player.  Happy for him!

👩‍🔧

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
On 10/4/2022 at 12:06 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Only the 1st year is guaranteed...simmer down folks.

It's true that this is about as team friendly a deal as could be made... if I'm 100% of NBA players, I want no part of his agent. All the upside is for the Rockettes, and so if Bruno emerges as the player that many projected him to become, or even if he just rises to become a legit 2nd unit C, he's going to be one of the most outrageously discounted assets on any team in the league.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, sturt said:

It's true that this is about as team friendly a deal as could be made... if I'm 100% of NBA players, I want no part of his agent. All the upside is for the Rockettes, and so if Bruno emerges as the player that many projected him to become, or even if he just rises to become a legit 2nd unit C, he's going to be one of the most outrageously discounted assets on any team in the league.

Similar to the contract Lu Dort signed a few years ago.

• Like 2