• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Turn things around?

Gray Mule

• Moderators

I've been harsh on Ryan all year but he had a great game in London.   He said at the beginning of the season that by November this team would be really clicking.   I don't believe that but holding out hope he knows more about football than me. 

200.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Late in the 4th quarter against the Dolphins, I was telling my TV, "Let them score!"  And they did.  Falcons then had enough time to drive down and hit the 3 pointer for a 2 point win.

Had Miami let the cloock run down before the TD, Atlanta wouldn't have had time to come back.

Darn it.  Hawks lost last night.  But, the Braves won, headed to the World Series.  Falcons win!

:smug:

• 2 weeks later...

Nice win today at the Saints, division game always seems to count as 2! Always gotta shout out the sister Falcons!  4-4, hope they get a spot in the playoffs for you all.

🦁 at Falcons the day after Xmas. 🎅 Our Xmas 🎄 gift to you all @JayBirdHawk :smile: 

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

MEANWHILE...

~nfcs0uth

This is STRICTLY a marketing move to sell more scam jersey’s.

Cam Newton to me is Carmelo Anthony. I never want them on my team. I’m a lions fan and Cam wouldn’t help us. If we are having a picnic 🧺 football 🏈 game, I don’t want Cam as my QB.

Good news for the Falcons that the Panthers aren’t in it to win games. If I’m McCaffrey, I leave the next chance I get and go somewhere with some respect for winning. I’ll throw out the Panthers water 💦 boy as QB before Scam.

image.gif.4b4f988569935d6c9083b4ac441d4899.gif

You guys got the 🐄 👦’s today.

I’ve never been a believe of them, I mean after the 90’s run of course, but this new age cowboys team is not as good as their record indicates, fragile team. Hope you all beat them up good. Having said that, it’s a road game. GETTEM!

Sorry I live vicariously through you guys. My team is 0-8. 😢.

On 11/14/2021 at 2:12 PM, Gray Mule said:

Yep.  It happened.  Blow out, Cowboys. 

Spud, your Detroit team got a tie!  Losing streak over!!

😪

Thursday night coming for the Falcons.

I’ll take a tie. We really have been playing hard. I think we have a good shot the next couple weeks as well, on the road at the shaky Browns and hosting our rival Bears 🐻 on Thanksgiving. I can see us finishing with 2 or 3 more wins here late. Not sure if that’s good or bad. Draft year stinks but even if it was good, you can’t really win with one star and crap management. Heck you can’t win with a couple stars and bad management. The future looks bright for the Hawks and Braves but when I think of my Lions 🦁, it’s almost hopeless until the Ford’s sell which is never.

31 minutes ago, Diesel said:

How can you not get 1 yard in 2 plays?

Falcons need Offensive Linemen and a star WR.   And a BU QB.

Because they have all their payroll tied up.  They can't afford good linemen.  Matty Ice has melted because the offensive line can't protect him.  He has this huge $$$ payroll all to himself.  Falcons did half a job when they got rid of Jones and his mighty contract.  Saved enough money so they could sign all their draft picks.

Until they can fix their fat, over paid payroll, they will continue to stink.  Just my opinion but I believe it 100%.  To me, winning football begins with great offensive and defensive linemen.  Our still terrible defense is much improved from where it once was.  

How can you not get 1 foot in 2 plays?  Because offensive line can't do the job.  Trade Matty Ice for something.  Anything.  Use the money for linemen.  #2 QB becomes #1.  Falcons improve.

:hi:

PS:  Remember, their #1 receiver and their #1 running back are both out.

Edited by Gray Mule

4 hours ago, Dnice said:

I had no idea of what yall were talking about, I turned to nba tv and fell asleep.  Score wasn't really close only to optimists, but a little amazed  it wasn't 21- 0 by half.

Nope.  Good defense kept the score 10-0 thru three quarters.  Wheels fell off in the 4th.  Atlanta's offensive line couldn't make any holes to run thru and QB was in fear all night.

Another sad note.  Falcons tried to return kick offs after NE scores.  Almost all ended in very poor field position instead of the 25.  This one is easily solved.  Quit doing that !!

😪

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

This Falcon team passed bad and ran into terrible, head on.  Can they survive?  Only time will tell.  Key players missing and back up players can't.  The best part of the season, to date?  Thursday night Saint's game!

😜