• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ben Simmons A Hawk? I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Diesel

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

What's that mean?  You think he's gonna be out there with gloves on plantin' seeds or somethin'?  Heyul, nawl.  Long as the checks keep clearing, he'll pay folks to tend to that and will drop in during the offseason.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

What's that mean?  You think he's gonna be out there with gloves on plantin' seeds or somethin'?  Heyul, nawl.  Long as the checks keep clearing, he'll pay folks to tend to that and will drop in during the offseason.

Yea that’s true, maybe they are trying to divert our attention then BAM! CJ for Ben.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

He’s a goner..

McCollum was once again asked to address the trade rumors, and as usual, the former Most Improved Player winner had a response that was far from definitive: “I think the same way I always do, man,” McCollum said with a smile, via NBC Sports Northwest. “I control what I can control – continue to work on my game, continue to take advantage of my summers, try to improve… And show up and do your job. “It’s going to be what it’s going to be at the end of the day. I’m happy in my situation. I’ve been able to continue to figure out ways to improve and help us make the playoffs eight straight years, six straight years as a starter and I look forward to the challenge of trying to get back to the playoffs this upcoming season.”

34 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

No!  I'd still follow the Kings.  If Hali is coming east, I hope it's to Atlanta....

😜

Gramps, would you do Cam and Huerter for Hali and a 1st? Theoretically speaking of course. Just curious how much value you think Hali has and his trade value overall. Pretty sure Sac is keeping him but just for fun.

33 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Gramps, would you do Cam and Huerter for Hali and a 1st? Theoretically speaking of course. Just curious how much value you think Hali has and his trade value overall. Pretty sure Sac is keeping him but just for fun.

NO!

👨‍🌾

• Like 2

• Moderators

While the Hali pick was a really good one for Sacramento, I do think it is worth thinking about that they gave away Bogi for nothing partly as a result of that pick.  If they had picked OO, for example, they probably keep Bogi on the team and have the benefit of both of them.  I imagine that while Kings fans were thrilled to watch their rookie doing well last year that they were in pain watching Bogi's performance after  he got healthy and seeing how critical it was to us making and succeeding in the playoffs.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hazer said:

Moving many Hawks to the 76ers, does this suggest that the Hawk fans go with them?  Since Simmons only plays PG, Atlanta must trade Trae to someone in order to start Simmons.

Since we would be lottery bound again and the 76ers have all those Hawk players, guess we go too!

😜

• Haha 4