• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we gonna do the dynasty draft this year?

pimp

• Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of which are we going with 12 teams again in your league? It’s so much better with 10. Unless we have 12 returning of course. You like 12 Soth?

no I like 10. 12 is too many. if two people want to drop I'll change it back to 10.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Well, it looks like we've got 8.  Do people want to move forward or push it off until next offseason when there is a longer down period?

Next year. People don’t seem that into it this year. I’ll still play if everyone is in though.

47 minutes ago, AHF said:

Off for this year but start your wheels turning because we are definitely on for next year.  No short offseason and no technical issues on the site to stop us from going then!

We need to start recruiting one more. Assuming Bird plays next year and all 8 back in as well.

I got a buddy i hoop with during the Olympics and I’ll try to recruit him to squawk dynasty.  His name is kg.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We need to start recruiting one more. Assuming Bird plays next year and all 8 back in as well.

I got a buddy i hoop with during the Olympics and I’ll try to recruit him to squawk dynasty.  His name is kg.

This guy?

2531586_0.jpg

• Haha 2

What if there was a small draft we could do. Example 

The all-time Atlanta Hawks draft.

who would be # Trae or Nique. Who gets drafted first Joe Johnson or Mutombo. .Will someone pick LP or Lon Kruger as their coach 😆

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pimp said:

What if there was a small draft we could do. Example 

The all-time Atlanta Hawks draft.

who would be # Trae or Nique. Who gets drafted first Joe Johnson or Mutombo. .Will someone pick LP or Lon Kruger as their coach 😆

Eldridge Recasner baby! All day! 👏