Are we gonna do the dynasty draft this year?


pimp
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

2nd Hawksquak yahoo fantasy

Speaking of which are we going with 12 teams again in your league? It’s so much better with 10. Unless we have 12 returning of course. You like 12 Soth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Premium Member
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of which are we going with 12 teams again in your league? It’s so much better with 10. Unless we have 12 returning of course. You like 12 Soth?

no I like 10. 12 is too many. if two people want to drop I'll change it back to 10.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, AHF said:

Well, it looks like we've got 8.  Do people want to move forward or push it off until next offseason when there is a longer down period?

Next year. People don’t seem that into it this year. I’ll still play if everyone is in though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Off for this year but start your wheels turning because we are definitely on for next year.  No short offseason and no technical issues on the site to stop us from going then!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, AHF said:

Off for this year but start your wheels turning because we are definitely on for next year.  No short offseason and no technical issues on the site to stop us from going then!

We need to start recruiting one more. Assuming Bird plays next year and all 8 back in as well.

I got a buddy i hoop with during the Olympics and I’ll try to recruit him to squawk dynasty.  His name is kg.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

We need to start recruiting one more. Assuming Bird plays next year and all 8 back in as well.

I got a buddy i hoop with during the Olympics and I’ll try to recruit him to squawk dynasty.  His name is kg.

This guy?

2531586_0.jpg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What if there was a small draft we could do. Example 

The all-time Atlanta Hawks draft.

who would be # Trae or Nique. Who gets drafted first Joe Johnson or Mutombo. .Will someone pick LP or Lon Kruger as their coach 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pimp said:

What if there was a small draft we could do. Example 

The all-time Atlanta Hawks draft.

who would be # Trae or Nique. Who gets drafted first Joe Johnson or Mutombo. .Will someone pick LP or Lon Kruger as their coach 😆

Eldridge Recasner baby! All day! 👏 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • AHF unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.