• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Loves Sitting Around At Home

AHF

• Moderators

From the "least surprising news of the offseason" category:

Five-time All-Star forward Kevin Love has no interest in negotiating a buyout on the two years and $60 million left on his contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, his agent, Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports, told ESPN on Saturday.

"There have been no talks with Cleveland on a buyout, nor is there any interest from Kevin in doing a buyout," Schwartz told ESPN.

The Cavaliers have periodically explored trading Love -- a scenario he supports -- but have been unable to find a deal they're willing to execute, sources said.

Still kicking myself for having drafted him last year in Squawk fantasy expecting him to return in the second half of the season.  Love is already retired but just hasn't announced it.

• Sad 1

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Think he’s done? I don’t know why but I have a weird feeling he ends up with the Blazers somehow with Dame for this year.

He can play but he seems very happy to show up for 20 minutes for a week or two and then go sit at home for another month.  I don't think there is room for him on the Cleveland roster now with Mobley, Allen and Nance sucking up the minutes even if he is available and so it seems ready made for him to cut loose but *shock" he doesn't care about that at all as long as his paycheck keeps getting deposited.  I mean, the poor kid has only made $200M in his career so you know there is a practical difference for him between getting $31M and $25M plus whatever his new team signs him for.

• Like 1