• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where does John Collins rank in a 2017 redraft?

marco102

It's the boring time of the year, so why not do this exercise.  I can honestly put him anywhere from 3 - 5 .  There is no way Lonzo Ball should be ahead of John Collins. 

Here are John Collin's rank in his class. I haven't verified these, but he sure looks like the 3rd - 5th best player. 

Where would you rank him? 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

• marco102 changed the title to Where does John Collins rank in a 2017 redraft?
  • Moderators

Ball being that high is ridiculous.  I know people are excited about signing him in Chicago but...here is your 2017 draft sorted by win shares:

image.png

In case you missed Ball, he is down there below Luke Kennard despite having played almost 2000 minutes more than Luke Kennard.  I know it is appropriate to put some future projection in here and that Win Shares aren't the be all, end all of stats but give me a break.  Ball shouldn't be in the conversation for the top 5.  The real debate is between Allen, JC and Fox behind Mitchell, Bam and Tatum, imo.  

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Ball being that high is ridiculous.  I know people are excited about signing him in Chicago but...here is your 2017 draft sorted by win shares:

image.png

In case you missed Ball, he is down there below Luke Kennard despite having played almost 2000 minutes more than Luke Kennard.  I know it is appropriate to put some future projection in here and that Win Shares aren't the be all, end all of stats but give me a break.  Ball shouldn't be in the conversation for the top 5.  The real debate is between Allen, JC and Fox behind Mitchell, Bam and Tatum, imo.  

Who is OG Anunoby?

Is he related to OG Bobby Johnson?