• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

24 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah but either way if the Hornets win, the media will give all or most of the credit to Melo....Thats just how it is when talking AllStars...And Melo didnt have the assist numbers today, but he had a ton of hockey assists...lol

But if they simply watched this game, which a lot probably did.  They wouldn't come away with WOW LaMelo really wowed in this game.  Bridges was taking folks off the dribble.  

Most of the hype I've seen about this game has been about Bridges and not Melo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marco102 said:

But if they simply watched this game, which a lot probably did.  They wouldn't come away with WOW LaMelo really wowed in this game.  Bridges was taking folks off the dribble.  

Most of the hype I've seen about this game has been about Bridges and not Melo.

But if you include all 3 games like they do he's probably WOW'd them enough....lol. 

And Allstars is a popularity contest. .The kids and media love Melo..

Edited by terrell

Knicks going down to Magic..lol....

This makes me feel better about the Cleveland loss...

Magic went BIG with WCjr/Bamba frontcourt..

Huge game from Cole Anthony...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

NBA execs monitoring Cam Reddish's availability

i_55_87_a2_cam-reddish.png?w=190

Cam Reddish was available on the trade market at the trade deadline and around the draft, multiple NBA executives told HoopsHype. Heading into the season, rival executives are monitoring his availability. “They always say he’s the most talented player on their roster, it’s just that he doesn’t always put it together,” one NBA executive told HoopsHype. “I’m not sure if he ever will. I like him. I think if he gets in the right situation, he could turn out to be a starting-level player because he can defend multiple positions and he can create any shot he wants. It’s just a matter of his mental approach and getting to the right situation where they know how to get the most out of him.”

• Like 1

Wow! Wow! Wow!

This was on reddit, but it's a dbag Philly announcer's comments about Josh Giddey being taken out by JoeLLL. Philly people are the absolute worst...

https://streamable.com/2xf3oh

Like one of the redditor's commented: 

Imagine if this dude rear ended someone;

"Well that's just what happens on the roads you know? You got insurance, this is just what happens. You shouldn't have braked. What I'm worried about is my car."

Edited by RandomFan
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Wow! Wow! Wow!

This was on reddit, but it's a dbag Philly announcer's comments about Josh Giddey being taken out by JoeLLL. Philly people are the absolute worst...

"Well that's just what happens on the roads you know? You got insurance, this is just what happens. You shouldn't have braked. What I'm worried about is my car."

I guess that knee has healed up nicely for JoeLLL huh?   Boy is he tough. 🙄

8 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Was that Alaa? Geez 😒. He was tough as a player I remember he avg about 1 minute a game as a player lol. 

9 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Perhaps Alaa is upset with Ben and taking it out on countryman Giddy. :eyebrow:

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Cam Reddish was available on the trade market at the trade deadline and around the draft, multiple NBA executives told HoopsHype. Heading into the season, rival executives are monitoring his availability. “They always say he’s the most talented player on their roster, it’s just that he doesn’t always put it together,” one NBA executive told HoopsHype. “I’m not sure if he ever will. I like him. I think if he gets in the right situation, he could turn out to be a starting-level player because he can defend multiple positions and he can create any shot he wants. It’s just a matter of his mental approach and getting to the right situation where they know how to get the most out of him.”

Mr. Exec, just by chance, that wouldn't be your team that is the "right situation where they know how to get the most out of him," would it???

Vultures.

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

(biting my tongue). 

If you didn't, I would.

Wait.

That didn't come out right.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

The answer to any trade proposal involving Cam is a resounding NO from me. There's too much there to give him up for the BS most teams will try to give in exchange.

• Like 2

Remember that 'TERRIBLE" Cleveland team that beat the Hawks?  They just won again!  Not as bad as first thought.  

Now is the time for the Hawks to win a road game or three.  Haven't got that first one yet.  Hunter out sick.  Collins out with foul trouble.  Still have players missing.  

GO ATL HAWKS !! 

Braves, Falcons and Hawks all have won their last game !

:smug:

• Like 1

Through 3 games the Hawks are the 10th rated offense (107.2) and the 5th rated defense (92.8).  They need to stay there to have championship aspirations!  I anticipate them being top 5 offensively and hope they can stay top 10 defensively.  With Hunter, JC, and Capela's health, they should be top 10 defensive rating. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2