• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

lol i like tyle herro... i hope he does turn out to be really good but haven't really seen it yet.  Maybe Haslem is right and he just hasn't gotten the opportunity to be the #1.  Let's go with that.  I'm with @AHF we gotta keep pressing this narrative forward.  I can't wait to see what they extend him for next offseason 

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

lol i like tyle herro... i hope he does turn out to be really good but haven't really seen it yet.  Maybe Haslem is right and he just hasn't gotten the opportunity to be the #1.  Let's go with that.  I'm with @AHF we gotta keep pressing this narrative forward.  I can't wait to see what they extend him for next offseason 

He is a step up from Huerter who in turn is like 5 steps down from Trae.  But I'm going to love watching Miami squirm when Herro's agent is dropping all these quotes in their laps.  Who knows.  Haslem might even be part of the front office by then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sothron said:

Just have to mention my Twolves are 3-1 now. The defense is real. Those kids are actually buying into playing defense and working for better shots on offense. The team under Finch finished with a 12-13 record last season and considering the injuries and Finch was a mid year replacement that is pretty amazing.

So much of their success is really Edwards based as well. He takes off so much pressure off of Russell and KAT and puts it on himself

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This was hilarious, Stephen A almost lost his mind when Jalen put us ahead of Brooklyn lol

Shout out to Wilbon, they are finally doing their research 

Saw this live, Stephen A. is a clown. After last seasons projections of overwhelming picking the Knicks in our series nobody should ever take ESPN seriously again. They are entertainment, not real analysis. 

Further emphasized by both Jalen and Stephen A having the Heat above the Hawks.

• Like 3

• Moderators

There comes a time when young talent overtakes the assembled vets.  Let's hope that's this year.   Inevitably what's going to happen to Miami is Jimmy or Lowry or Morris or multiple are going to be gimpy or worn out and all these 'experts' will scream 'i would have been right about them but they had injuries'.   Well ok.  

And how is Udonis continuing to steal 2.5 million from the Heat?   I'm guessing the assistant coaches are making a LOT less than that and carrying their own bags and actually doing some work.   They paying him to just yell at guys and refuse to slide over on the bench?   Sad.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

We need a nickname for the twin towers! 

28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

C squared 🧮  

:indifferent: wait..

C + C Factory 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1