• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

For Bogi -- Is it possible he's already had his conversations with Schlenk about getting traded (he would have to give permission to waive the kicker)??  Or he is truly injured and it's a problem as some have suggested??

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

For Bogi -- Is it possible he's already had his conversations with Schlenk about getting traded (he would have to give permission to waive the kicker)??  Or he is truly injured and it's a problem as some have suggested??

just shooting for Bogi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

On the topic of Bogi, his baseline for me is better than he has been this season but not as good as he was during his hot, hot run last year.  I don't think that was sustainable.  A healthy Bogi for me is probably slightly better than his career numbers but not the guy who was All-Star worthy during that run in 2021.

• Like 1

Question for anyone that's not an insider since I know them guys' existence is tenuous right now ...

So there's a report that SAC is pursuing Simmons, Sabonis, and/or Turner.  And there's a report that they've told Fox he's not being shopped.

Well, not all of that can be true.  Or they're just offering crap packages to teams.

Am I missing something?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Question for anyone that's not an insider since I know them guys' existence is tenuous right now ...

So there's a report that SAC is pursuing Simmons, Sabonis, and/or Turner.  And there's a report that they've told Fox he's not being shopped.

Well, not all of that can be true.  Or they're just offering crap packages to teams.

Am I missing something?

tenor.gif?itemid=15377612

• Haha 1