• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves World Series!!!!!!!!!

Spud2nique

I hate to say it, but as soon as we went up 4-0 in the first, the thought popped into my head, "If we are up three games to one, with a 4-0 lead in the first inning, playing at home ... and LOSE the World Series ... it will rank right up there with the Falcons Super Bowl collapse."

It can't really happen can it?  😪

45 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I hate to say it, but as soon as we went up 4-0 in the first, the thought popped into my head, "If we are up three games to one, with a 4-0 lead in the first inning, playing at home ... and LOSE the World Series ... it will rank right up there with the Falcons Super Bowl collapse."

It can't really happen can it?  😪

Same. I was so upset and hyped up that I dumped like 18 pieces of quality candy 🍬 to my next trick or treater! Look, I got the quality chit kids like ok! Alllllll the kid’s wanna come to Spud’s!!! :mellow:

Ummm, @kg01 I may have wandered down a weird path here.. lil help.. :indifferent:

Check out the goods. 

B486D761-9485-4122-B7F1-58C140AA8D92.jpeg

E4750DBC-14FB-4745-AC94-994A3C745BDD.jpeg

• Haha 1

Speaking of trick or treating ... I went out with my grandkids yesterday, dressed as a giant T-Rex!  I thought all the neighborhood kids would be freaking out when the saw me coming (It's about 8-feet tall), but they were all running up and hugging me.  

Hilarious!

Papa Paul the dinosaur.jpg

13 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Speaking of trick or treating ... I went out with my grandkids yesterday, dressed as a giant T-Rex!  I thought all the neighborhood kids would be freaking out when the saw me coming (It's about 8-feet tall), but they were all running up and hugging me.  

Hilarious!

Papa Paul the dinosaur.jpg

That’s super awesome! :applause: