• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves World Series!!!!!!!!!

Spud2nique

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

There should be an nc-17 rating on what Soler did to that pitch on his 3 run homer.

Hasn’t come down yet. I’m seriously stunned right now. I’m just..

I broke down. I did, I don’t even care. I think my gf got me bawling on camera 🎥 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Have to say, I'm happy for Spud especially... and I'm not even kidding when I brutally say, any fan whose other teams... the Lions and our Hawks... have been so absent from their leagues' championship games for so very long... needs and maybe even deserves some uber-joy in his/her life.

(Btw... keep the faith on Dan Campbell. I know, I know... Lions fans have been told that same thing with how many consecutive coaches now... but he could be this generation's Bill Cowher. Gutsy, relatable, smart. I thought he would be a head coach long before now.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Have to say, I'm happy for Spud especially

Thanks Sturt. Being from Houston, moving to Cali and all the meanwhile loving some really bad pro teams who aren’t local has been brutal. This one felt really good.

3 pro teams. 99 years of fan hood combined (lions 89) (Braves 90) Hawks (85).

2 championships 

Braves 95

Braves 2021

• Like 3

The journey…

Brewers 3-1 

Dodgers 4-2

Astros 4-2

11-5 record good enough to deliver championship #4 to us! 

It didn’t come easy but we stuck together and fought. 

20785CA7-A105-4B06-A4CE-FAB89612623D.jpeg

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Clap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Incredible GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This city has been starved for a championship and I am so happy for Braves country to finally get over the hump and win another title. Hopefully we can get Acuna back next year and make this into a trend.  Also, the Hawks are next.  Give Cam, Hunter, and Huerter another two seasons and we'll be primed for title runs for years to come.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm wearing pearls today cuz I'm a bad bitch! :beach:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e479ra0ol4n0ebbse586yk

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Man that was awesome!   What a shot by Soler!   And we got Maximum Fried yesterday.   The dude looked like he couldn't throw the next pitch fast enough.

I was able to read Soler's lips.  Here's what he said to the ball afterwards ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47vnk4g69aae7noi3ya6

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Niiiice!!!! Same here lol. 

image.gif.0c1629212567dd51a7d42d9285f5b469.gif

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47w9bmyhme962k8a7ffk

• Haha 2

BRAVES HAVE SOLAR POWER - WIN WORLD SERIES !!

Soler hit that three run homer to open the scoring!  And, wow, what a homer!  This propelled the Braves to victory and Soler to the MVP of the World Series, 2021!

Pitching played a major role in this final game.  Astros, known for their ability to hit, were shut out.  Fried pitched one of his finest games of this season and then the bull pen came in and finished things off!

WAY TO GO ATL BRAVES !!

🥰

• Like 3