• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trading for KAT: Is it enough, can you win with him and Trae defending in space?

NBASupes

I don’t think it’s time for trade talk like this. At least not for me, I need see where we are 25-30 games in as long as we don’t have some kind of extremely blindsided record that’s like 5-20…of course then trades will definitely need to be discussed but I seriously doubt that happens.

as far as KAT would be nice to pair him and Trae as we’d have two superstar players but defensively we take major steps back no matter how you try to twist it. Put KAT at the 4 = barbecue chicken , put KAT at the 5 = barbecue chicken especially if he’s trying to cover for trae on plays….if KAT is realistic for schlenk to get him you have to shift focus and have the nets mindset to win games by out scoring opponents and not necessarily putting too much worry on defense. It would be the trae and KAT show.

on flip side shall we really start to get deep into trade talks if it becomes necessary which again I don’t believe it will…I think jaylen brown is a more realistic option for a trade but the Celtics would want collins and huerter or Bogi  in such a deal and I’m not sure how that would benefit us or if it would benefit us at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I can see a universe where Hunter is as good or better than Jaylen Brown, but I do see him as a more palatable target.  Selltics have a GM that's fresh out the box.  Somebody's gonna take advantage.  Why not us?

Because they want an upgrade over Brown, not a younger, could be better fit but not as good and may never be as good player.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I can see a universe where Hunter is as good or better than Jaylen Brown, but I do see him as a more palatable target.  Selltics have a GM that's fresh out the box.  Somebody's gonna take advantage.  Why not us?

Because they want an upgrade over Brown, not a younger, could be better fit but not as good and may never be as good player.

I lost my large ass post, f***!

• Sad 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

I lost my large ass post, f***!

That seems like a tough sell to the team with the superior player.

• Thanks 1