• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Nuggets

lethalweapon3

8 minutes ago, GameTime said:

How can a coach see what worked last year under LP's offense and get rid of it?

Because hes stubborn as hell...

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

6 Assists, 6 TOs - you cannot have a sustained offense and score points if you turn the ball over, you cannot play defense if you turn the ball over.

GET IT TOGETHER!

Nate and Trae wont last long...........Im telling you the turnovers are gonna drive him crazy. Especially when youre defense is non existent......He's an old school coach....Hawks might as well hire Mike D'Antoni, since theyre not gonna play defense anyway......And I know Cam is gonna turn it over as soon as he starts dribbling pretty much...

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Because hes stubborn as hell...

Nate and Trae wont last long...........Im telling you the turnovers are gonna drive him crazy....He's an old school coach...

If Nate and Trae get into it Trae will be known as a coach killer and that'll be all she wrote for him

Crazy situation becuz Nate deserves blame for this

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

If Nate and Trae get into it Trae will be known as a coach killer and that'll be all she wrote for him

Crazy situation becuz Nate deserves blame for this

Yeah Trae is playing well offensively.. The turnovers and defense is just who he is...I hope Nate knows that.. You just have to accept it I guess...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I like Trae moving off ball and he's hitting his shots. The turnovers suck, but it is what it is.

Sweating thinking about the 3rd quarter.

The turnovers are worse than bad when you suck at defense...Also, Dre is giving us nothing.. 1 fkn rebound? Just pitiful...We need our wings to learn how to rebound or we need different wings...Cam might be a better rebounder than Dre..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1