• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Spurs

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
29 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Yeah ok, Tray's a superstar ..... but he's no Derrick White 😐" - Pop

Seriously when does Popo get heat for his team being hot trassh?  No he doesn't have the horses, but they also play like boodee.

One-a you nerds compile his coaching record with Duncan not being on the roster or staff.   It's gotta be abysmal.

Well, nerds?  We're waiting.  Why y'all lookin at me?  Ohhhh, the 'Georgia Tech' thing.  Hey, I was more an 'ideas' nerd not an 'implementation' nerd.

It sounds like Pop agrees. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, terrell said:

Update on the Trae/Bogi/Kev/JC/Capela lineup after tonight’s game…

123 minutes played

Offensive rating -128.6

Defensive rating -95.3

Net rating of +33.3 which is TWICE as high as the second best 5 man lineup in the NBA that has played at least 100 minutes together..

So you're saying that's our best line up?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

So you're saying that's our best line up?

Yep.....I've been saying it...That's the lineup that drove the run last year, and it's the reason why I don't think it's a coincidence that they've gone on another run after Hunter went down.  Love Hunter, but he needs to learn to keep the ball moving.

• Premium Member

I am glad that we're beating the teams that we should beat.  I'm also glad that we beat the marginally better teams too.    We got to get in shape to face the best in the league.  I'm not so quick to claim that it was all lineup change seeing that Nate did change the speed in which we play at the same time.   We got to be ready to play teams that can execute and can hit the outside shot. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Diesel said:

I am glad that we're beating the teams that we should beat.  I'm also glad that we beat the marginally better teams too.    We got to get in shape to face the best in the league.  I'm not so quick to claim that it was all lineup change seeing that Nate did change the speed in which we play at the same time.   We got to be ready to play teams that can execute and can hit the outside shot. 

I don’t expect to see this group with a net < +30 come February, because they don’t look like an elite defensive group. Ball ain’t lying about the offense, though. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I love your predictions :party::smile:

I had us 7-13 going 3 and 3 at home and losing to Memphis....And that was before going back to the Playoff starting lineup which Ive been endorsing from the start....But yall carry on.....😀

Werent you the one that wanted to start Dre and Cam and bring Huerter and Bogi off the bench? 🙄

Edited by terrell