• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Small December 14th trade - TLC for Tony Snell

NBASupes

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trust In Travis Schlenk

Is there inside info at play here? If not, then as an adoptive Portland resident who has been forced to become something of a Rip City guy...I'd say hard pass from their perspective. Esp since Snell has proven to be a great locker room (and overall team culture) fit so far. Not sure where the benefit is for them. 

Edited by niremetal

4 minutes ago, niremetal said:

Is there inside info at play here? If not, then as an adoptive Portland resident who has been forced to become something of a Rip City guy...I'd say hard pass. Esp since Snell has proven to be a great locker room (and overall team culture) fit so far

He fits our RS style more than TLC. TLC been better this year as an individual but we need Snell back

• Premium Member

Trusted Travis to let him leave this offseason.  😄.

It's nice to think Snell can plug n play and just recreate those 3pt numbers again, but right now he's shooting 27% from 3.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1=snellto01&p1yrfrom=2022&player_id2=luwawti01&p2yrfrom=2022

The fact that we are talking playing the 11th-15th guys on our roster in the regular rotation is problematic....AGAIN!

I'm praying for the health of Cam and Bogi.

• Like 4

Remind me again who TLC is being abbreviated for?

I know Solo is one of them but not sure if someone else is included.

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Trusted Travis to let him leave this offseason.  😄.

It's nice to think Snell can plug n play and just recreate those 3pt numbers again, but right now he's shooting 27% from 3.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1=snellto01&p1yrfrom=2022&player_id2=luwawti01&p2yrfrom=2022

The fact that we are talking playing the 11th-15th guys on our roster in the regular rotation is problematic....AGAIN!

I'm praying for the health of Cam and Bogi.

agree with this and we should possibly let the younger guys get some burn.

35 minutes ago, warcore said:

I get it... he's easily forgettable. 

I also didn’t catch the game yesterday so I’m assuming due to injuries he was sent in because he is hardly ever mentioned on this board….that’s why TLC was confusing me. I thought it was another nickname group off the bench for 2 or 3 players

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He fits our RS style more than TLC. TLC been better this year as an individual but we need Snell back

I agree it makes sense for the Hawks. I don't see why it makes sense for the Blazers, which was my point.