• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you consider a Kemba Walker for Delon Wright trade

NBASupes

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

If he doesn't turn it around I'd like to see us make a deal at the trade deadline.

Fair enough.  I'm not that concerned considering he has played over 350 games with a career 45% fg% which is pretty solid for a PG.  His career low is 42.2% and he is shooting 33% now.  He will rebound.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
On 11/29/2021 at 4:37 PM, ATLHawks3 said:

Kemba is cooked. Delon at least provides defense.

This.      Zero interest in Kemba, he's done. and he could never be on the court with Trae.  And we already have enough scoring, we need defenders.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 11/30/2021 at 2:04 PM, AHF said:

image.png

Numbers are kind of crazy low right now.  He is never going to be a big scorer but should be much better than this.

Through 19 games, he isn't used to our system.  His minutes are 1/2 of what they have ever been.    I say given more time, we may see a lot more from him but we have to use him more too. 

Revisiting this….actually I believe I would trade for kemba to come off the bench for Trae. Yes his defense has always been bad but I won’t look to hard at his offense under Thibbs where many players don’t flourish offensively under him.

but being serious for the right price I would take kemba! Kemba fits our style offensively better then the knicks and could be instant offense for us off the bench with reddish, Lou, gallo. 

i was with everyone else in saying hell no but shiiittt it’s hard to complain about defense when Trae sits our offense is ALWAYS trash most games and it happened again last night and Philly was missing shots throughout most of the game . 

lou and gallo cannot lead a bench like once before. Reddish is coming into his own but we never know offensively with him. Kemba is a spark plug waiting to happen. He’d fit in perfectly IF we can get him and don’t have to move too much.

Delon Wright for Kemba straight up should work. Delon defense is good but I thought we’d see at least avg offense and he doesn’t have that. It’s time to stop looking for all defensive backup pgs and put a good who can lead the offense behind Trae.

Delon Wright fits what Thibbs likes and that’s good defense. I believe a trade of Kemba for Wright works contract wise.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:37 PM, ATLHawks3 said:

Kemba is cooked. Delon at least provides defense.

Ya know I initially liked this but Delon good defense isn’t impacting towards wins enough. I’m actually for Kemba. Tired of seeing the offense give absolutely nothing once Trae sits most games! That’s a bigger problem than defense in my opinion cause this roster is not built to be superb defensively just good at best. But the roster is built to be superb on offense and kemba would help keep it going 

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, JTB said:

Tired of seeing the offense give absolutely nothing once Trae sits most games! That’s a bigger problem than defense in my opinion cause this roster is not built to be superb defensively just good at best. But the roster is built to be superb on offense and kemba would help keep it going 

sharife cooper hey.png

• Haha 1