• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Pacers

lethalweapon3

16 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Charlotte is in process of blowing its lead against Milwaukee. 

This could be a profitable week for the Hawks if they can win out.

Its a close game...East is so competitive right now..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, marco102 said:

This was a tough one.

Trae was excellent for three quarters, but he needed to be better at managing the game in the fourth. 

John Collins was the best player on the floor tonight. His defense was excellent.  I don't know who needs to hear this, but John is playing like a max player. 

Kevin played great.

We had a lot of TLC haters, but he is serviceable and Solomon Hill should remain on the bench. 

Good win!  

On to Philly!

Kevin shot well, but I don’t think he played well.  Haven’t looked at the box score yet, but I counted 5 turnovers in the first half off of a whole bunch of terrible passes.

I’m a TLC hater, but only on the offensive end.   He shoots way too much for a player of his standing.   There’s a reason he’s open.  Stop shooting unless it’s a wide open catch and shoot corner 3 at the end of the shot clock and I can live with him in the lineup.

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

I was wearing my SAR Vancouver jersey while playing the 97/98 rosters on 2k22 on PS5. I still had it on until just now. Mrs. Sothron insisted I change out jerseys for Grandmama so we get back to our winning ways.  

I got the SAR alternate green jersey. We should wear them and be twins :laugh1:👯‍♀️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Just finished it. We played well, let it slip but pulled it out. These are the type of wins that good teams get and we got it despite being short handed.

JC’s effort is just awesome. 4 blocks! That’s just special. Is that a career high? TLC hit a couple big threes specially that last one. Delon balled out and had his best game as a Hawk.

And Trae, he passed Bird on 30/10 games.

JC with the blocks and Trae with the 30/10. 

Let’s enjoy this and get ready for Philly on Friday! 

Go Hawks!

9FAA72AA-75AE-43F1-AD89-8C4E05C63022.jpeg

BE327341-A6BC-4A59-B90C-BFEF4C61B374.jpeg

Capela got worked tonight.  And Trae being 15 on that CAREER list in just over 3 years!  About to catch Air Jordan.  And way past sCurry (that’s for you 🥔)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We gotta face the facts on Clint. He's not good against offensive minded centers. His value is all rim/paint protection, defensive movement for a true center, running the court, setting screens and slipping for dunks and layups. Has he had one good game against an offensive center yet? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We gotta face the facts on Clint. He's not good against offensive minded centers. His value is all rim/paint protection, defensive movement for a true center, running the court, setting screens and slipping for dunks and layups. Has he had one good game against an offensive center yet? 

It's true, that's going to be a problem in the playoffs again. Hopefully OO will help.