• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulldogs are a phony contender again.

Plainview1981

Kept  hearing so much ish about uga,  narrative continues, kirby is Sabans bitch, and will lose the rematch. 

I know fans aren't invested too much about  other teams, but this  is the death  weekend  locally. Hawks choke and fail in the fourth quarter. Bulldogs take it up the rear, Brady will beat the Falcons ( they can only hope it's  not a Dallas or New England  type  of beat down...

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, High5 said:

Good call

Lets be clear though, Bennett didn't "win" us that game.  That game was won 2 places.  The front 7 got inside Young's head all night and sped up his internal clock and late 3rd, early 4th (can't remember) there as a drive that started with 3 straight runs by Zamir White where he looked like a man wanting to hurt someone.  White willed 2 first downs and then a 4th on that drive. White and the offensive line on the drive that put us back in front won that game.

The Refs tried to steal it, but White would not be denied.  White and Dean won that game through leadership as much as play.

36 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Lets be clear though, Bennett didn't "win" us that game.  That game was won 2 places.  The front 7 got inside Young's head all night and sped up his internal clock and late 3rd, early 4th (can't remember) there as a drive that started with 3 straight runs by Zamir White where he looked like a man wanting to hurt someone.  White willed 2 first downs and then a 4th on that drive. White and the offensive line on the drive that put us back in front won that game.

The Refs tried to steal it, but White would not be denied.  White and Dean won that game through leadership as much as play.

Stetson made the plays we needed when he wasn’t running for his life. He was as responsible for the win as any other one player.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, thecampster said:

The Refs tried to steal it

I was having a full conspiracy mode meltdown after that Alabama TD lol... if we lost, I'd probably stop watching CFB after the egregiously bad call on the opening drive followed by an even more egregious incorrect call that gave Alabama position for that TD.  And it was the same rule being completely bastardized in Alabamas favor.  It felt like I was watching a C list football movie where the villains' head coach paid the ref before the game.

But we WON!  Stetty was crying out of complete relief for not blowing the amazing game our defense/front 7 played, and I don't blame him for it lol

• Like 1