• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hornets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Atlanta (NBA-best 12.3 team TO%) remains among the stingiest with the basketball, a telltale sign of McMillan’s influence and Young’s continued maturation.

This is awesome.

Don’t y’all have me out here looking silly in a beekeeper fit by this time next December.

Praying not.

Let’s Go Hawks!

Nice lw3! Go Hawks! 

When reserves get a chance to shine, they play extra hard. Treat this game like it’s a full roster of Hornets 🐝 and the game is always tied.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

This is awesome.

It certainly is, Trae and Nate deserve the lions share of credit (and John to a lesser extent he never turns over). Forcing even fewer turnovers out of our opponents is not.  

Cam and Kevin should be posting twice the combined steal numbers they do and with Dre unhealthy/ out the probability of forcing 24 second violations is very low.  I can recall maybe one or two this year.  The Hawks with Thabo roaming used to get like 2 a game lol.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Our depth chart looks a mess.  Sharife not on it, but seeing OO there without any marks beside his name brought a smile to my grille.

Hawks gotta lean heavily on the two Altered Beasts up front for the short term.  Judging by their Win Shares they’re up to it.

Edited by benhillboy