• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Allstar Voting

marco102

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

What’s up with Trae getting picked last…Trae truly has mark on his back with his peers seem like.

id really like to know what is up with that .

Ya, somebody tell me why his peers are sleeping on him, whatever, Trae killem in the real games, F this 🤡 exhibition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya, somebody tell me why his peers are sleeping on him, whatever, Trae killem in the real games, F this 🤡 exhibition.

I really want to know ….

calling on the sources @Sothron @NBASupes & @thecampster

any inside information on Traes relationship with the other nba stars particularly these guys that normally make the all star game?

im just shocked he keeps getting picked last in the starting lineup for these all star games.

is there something up or we looking into it too deep ?

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

What’s up with Trae getting picked last…Trae truly has mark on his back with his peers seem like.

id really like to know what is up with that .

It's some bull.  Basically Durant had to take him and Wiggins just due to numbers.  Didn't even want to take them.

Thats your childhood mentor?  Fk Kd. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JTB said:

calling on the sources @Sothron @NBASupes & @thecampster

Lol even if they are sources how would they know how Trae’s peers feel about him? @JTB are you @Sothron’s burner? 

So far I got camp and reddawg being the same person and JTB and Soth. :sarcastic:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Oh god who cares about this stuff lol. No one will remember who was picked when it's completely irrelevent. 

Trae will.

Don't be surprised if he keeps the ball in his hands and tries to score as much as possible in that 1st quarter.

He's going to nutmeg one of those fools too.

It's stuff like this that will keep Trae at a simmering rage, before he turns into the Hulk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae will.

Don't be surprised if he keeps the ball in his hands and tries to score as much as possible in that 1st quarter.

He's going to nutmeg one of those fools too.

It's stuff like this that will keep Trae at a simmering rage, before he turns into the Hulk.

In that case if this is gonna be motivation for him will mean more entertaining game for us. So win, win.

• Like 2

Lebron and KD both have respect for Trae, at least when talking to the media. Lebron was propping Trae up since he was at Oklahoma.
Trae is also a part of Klutch sports.

I don't know why they choose to leave him hanging when picking teams. Probably the same reason why Harden goes drafted late (besides intentionally being passed over this time) These guys don't really care to play with dudes who demand the ball more than them. That's my guess.

Still shitty either way.

• Like 4