• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

52 minutes ago, thecampster said:

That's pretty close to the deal that was most recently discussed and Philly is balking. They don't see a fit for Gallinari on the team. They want a big who moves without the ball well. They would love a Collins, Reddish + package but the money doesn't favor the Hawks (too little salary going out) and the Hawks aren't "done" on Reddish yet. If they move Reddish and or Collins, there are 28 other teams all wanting to get in on that mix.  

Don't kid yourselves because of the free throw shooting. Simmons is a beast, 25 and worth every penny but Philly is also over a barrel with the prospect of another wasted season. If they could get 75% value for Simmons, they are East contenders again...as long as it fills their holes. They aren't looking for the greatest deal, they're looking for a great fit.

League word is a pairing of Simmons, Young scares the league to death. Teams already spending wee hours looking at ways to contain Trae. A legit 2nd ball handler on the floor with him or with him off the floor means no rest for the wicked. A small ball lineup with Capela and Hunter at the 5/4, Trae, Huerter(or Reddish), Simmons at the 1/2/3 means 3 legit wing defenders on the floor at once and Simmons defense influence on a team cannot be understated. The Hawks rumor leaks are a Philly last ditch effort to get other teams to up their offers for the right mix of players.

How big of an impact can Simmons have.  2020-21 season...Philly had a 681 winning percentage. This year, .590. Lots of things play in to that but its the difference between the 1 seed and the 5th. Its 7+ wins per year on an already good team. That's a pretty big impact for a player with only 4 seasons under his belt.

Are the sides too far apart fit wise (philly) and money wise (hawks) to get a deal done iyo? Just curious if this is anything more than just a deal that both sides are interested in but can't realistically make work?

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Huerter and Gallo for Sabonis and Warren? LP loves himself some Huerter........

And Kyrie signs with Blazers? Strange prediction..

Kevin has more fans in that organization than just LP. 

I truly believe it will happen. Too much smoke to the fire like the Westbrook to LA rumors before the playoffs started last year. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Kevin has more fans in that organization than just LP. 

I truly believe it will happen. Too much smoke to the fire like the Westbrook to LA rumors before the playoffs started last year. 

So we're gonna have Collins, OO, Sabonis, CC, and Dieng on the roster?

Or do you see another move happening?

19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

MAJOR UPDATE:

1/11/2021

Update:

Hawks News 1st: The big news is everyone is on the trade block to a degree except Trae Young. John Collins, DeAndre Hunter, Clint Capela, and Onyeka Okongwu are barely available.

Kevin Huerter just got added to the block.

Bogi is seriously on the block.

He said JC is not mad right now at Atlanta’s brass or wants out and never has wanted out.

He’s being told that Cam has drawn the most interest of ANY player on the market. As every NBA team has made an inquiry. I’ve been told the price is exceptionally high considering what they want to trade him for. I’ve been told there is a chance he could be moved but do not bet on it.

I am told every NBA team has made an offer for Reddish. None have made a significant one.

Gallo has drawn very limited interest. Houston has shown major interest, but Atlanta isn’t looking to add salary for next season unless it’s an impact piece. Gallo has been very popular in terms of offers Atlanta has made so far even if the interest isn’t there.

Bogi has drawn a lot of interest but no significant offers yet.

Kevin has drawn a lot of interest and he’s received two significant offers from Portland and Indiana. I am told Atlanta is leaning to not trading Kevin at this moment.

I will list the offers when I go to those teams.

Atlanta has made it clear that everyone outside of Trae is available in a package deal for KAT. Not every player of course but if you want a package from Atlanta, everyone is on the table, and I’ve also been told Atlanta is willing to trade picks as well.

I am hearing there are very little upgrade trades available to the Hawks which Atlanta is targeting.

New available players:

Just got three players that are available for trade: 

DeAaron Fox

Tyrese Haliburton

DeAndre Ayton

I am told that these three are available for significant offers. Fox has been offered to PHI but I was told PHI wants a player the caliber of Fox but not Fox. Boston has significant interest in Fox but not for Brown or Tatum which is what PHI wants from Boston. I am being told Fox will likely stay in SAC till the draft. Haliburton is getting tremendous interest from PHI. I will cover this when we speak on Simmons. Ayton is not available unless it’s for KAT. I am hearing PHX made an offer to MIN for KAT. I will speak on it when we talk about KAT.

Stars:

LeBron James: Last week, I mentioned Atlanta and Charlotte if LA makes Bron available. I was told the only team Bron will play for if moved is the Heat. That’s it! It was once again stated from his LAL source that Bron is NOT available. He’s worth too much to LAL but if Lillard because available, it changes everything.

Damian Lillard: Next to LeBron. He’s the biggest name on the list. Portland has made it clear that they want Lillard to retire as a Blazer and wants to put a team around him. So much so, they have made a massive offer to Atlanta for Kevin Huerter. A lot of teams are watching POR. Teams really want Dame bad. They will wait everyday till they get a chance to get him. But… Go to Portland section to find out more.

Karl Anthony-Towns – He’s several teams top gun especially Atlanta and Phoenix. I am told if made available, Phoenix will have a tremendous shot at getting him. PHX is still not in love with the idea of paying Ayton the max. Ayton, fillers, and a future 1st is the basis of their offer for KAT.

James Harden and Bradley Beal – Many felt both these players were like Kyrie locked into their teams and then start wanting out as the season goes along but since the season, both players are even more likely to resign. I am told that PHI got word from Harden very recently that James is HIGHLY likely to resign and not head to PHI. This is probably why Morey been more receptive to offers than he was previously.

Finally, Ben Simmons – I’ve been told Atlanta has set a framework of the offer for Simmons that includes Reddish, Gallo, TWO unprotected 1sts, and a pick swap. He said PHI was receptive to the offer and have been using this deal as the measuring stick with SAC. It seems they are leaning to this deal, but Haliburton is who they want. Not Reddish even though they have made an offer for Reddish in a separate deal. SAC has offered Hali and Harrison Barnes/filler as well as Hali/Barnes for Simmons in a multi-team deal framework. PHI wants Hali/Barnes and assets like Atlanta’s offer. SAC is not interested at all. We will see what PHI does.

Divisions

Southeast:

Both WAS and CHA have been really trying to get a very good center. They have made offers for Sabonis and Turner, but IND has only been receptive about Turner with these teams. Expect one or both to land on different teams after the trade deadline.

I am told Orlando had received calls for Mo Bamba and ORL is listening but wants a significant offer for him. They are planning to resign him otherwise.

Atlantic:

Boston has been very aggressive for a star PG. They have reached out to SAC for Fox and MIN for Russell. They are not willing to trade Tatum, Brown, or Horford. Would prefer to keep Smart.

New York has been aggressive for upgrades. Like Atlanta and PHX, they have contacted MIN for KAT and made everyone available including picks. The Knicks would prefer not to trade Toppin, and R.J. NY is looking for upgrades for the most part.

Toronto isn’t really that aggressive which is odd. I am told, for the right star, they will make everyone but Barnes available. Not sure who the hell that is. (paraphrasing)

Brooklyn: We already talked about Harden. The biggest news I got is they aren’t trading Kyrie (Because Kyrie agent saying he will retire) but are open to a SnT in FA and that he’s unlikely to return to Brooklyn. I am told that Wendell Carter Jr. is just one of the names they are targeting with the TPE and draft pick they land for Kyrie. This is probably why Harden is so prepped to come back to Brooklyn. Brooklyn would like to add a starting 5. They feel Claxton is more of a change of pace 5. The rumor is Kyrie loves Brooklyn, but the organization hates him as do some of the key players not named Kevin.

Central:

I’ll start with Chicago: They have put Coby White on the trade block. I am hearing they are looking for a fit upgrade but a similar player to White. They have made an offer for Reddish with White which didn’t appeal to Atlanta. There are a good chance White stays he said. Expect CHI to look for minor moves.

Cleveland: I am told Collin Sexton is still available for trade for an major piece.  I am told CLE is planning on resigning him to a reasonable deal.

DET: They have put Killian Hayes, Jeremi Grant, and Kelly O on the block for rebuilding assets i.e. picks. It must be major picks if it’s Grant. I didn’t ask any questions for DET.

Indiana is blowing the bitch up and it’s confirmed! I was waiting for a while for him to talk to his Indy guy. Caris LeVert and Myles Turner are available for quality pieces or draft assets. Jeremy Lamb and T.J. Warren are on the trade block either in a package deal or for decent draft pick (2nd rounder). Right now, the only Pacers not available altogether is Duarte. That’s it! Malcolm can’t be moved right now but they are listening to offers for him as well. I was told Indy has made an offer to Atlanta for Kevin Huerter. It’s K-Von and Gallo for their choice of Sabonis or Turner and Warren.

As of right now, Indy is listening to offers. I was told, Lamb and Warren are the ones they just want to move. The others have value, and they want to get guys who can play or guys who have potential. They are open to landing draft assets being the main piece for most guys outside of Sabonis. They are targeting moves for Sabonis. They are done listening to offers for him. Once again, Indy doesn’t mind sitting on all of their players not named Warren or Lamb if the offer isn’t up to snuff.

Sabonis and Turner both have made trade request while Warren and Lamb both told the organization that they want to resign yet are on the market. The NBA is all about value these days.

West

SW:

He didn’t talk about HOU, SA, NO, OKC, or MEM this time around. He did say Dallas is being very aggressive for a center.

NW:

Portland: Rumors out of Portland is they are doing a short term blow up. Everyone but Dame Lillard is available. Portland has spent a lot of time on the phone with Atlanta and has offered C.J. McCollum and a top 5 protected pick for Kevin Huerter and Gallo. As stated, Atlanta is leaning to not trading Kev at this time, but this package and Sabonis/Turner is appealing for different reasons. Both teams have talked about Norm Powell for Clint Capela as an option during the draft. Both have interest in continuing talks. Norm is the only player not fully available outside of Damechise.

Portland is asking for a late 1st or protected 1st from playoff teams for RoCo, Nance, and Nurkic and they want expiring contracts for them as well since they are expiring. Portland goal is to free up enough cash to make a run at Harden, Ayton, Kyrie, and Miles Bridges. C.J. I am being told is readily available for an expiring. I am told that it’s unlikely they can land that with the size of his contract but there is interest from several teams. While Ayton, Bridges, and Harden are unlikely, Kyrie is possible.

I am told if C.J. is traded, they think Orlando is the team to do it. There is decent interest in C.J. I am told also told the Lakers have serious interest in McCollum and he’s their top target. Just something to watch for. He said there is a belief that Nurk and Nance could be moved. Might have to drop the price for RoCo. I am also told; they don’t mind trading a top 5 pick if they land one for a star or superstar to play with Dame. Their goal is to build contender around Dame and Dame is on the same page with this. It’s dumb to me, teams like PHI keep waiting on Dame but it’s just a deflection as they aren’t happy with the offers for Simmons.

Recently added today: I was just listening to Frank and Scal this morning and Chauncey said a positive quip about Kyrie. Don’t think that’s by mistake. This just matches the background noise.

Denver:

They are waiting for Murray to come back but they have been on the prowl for a big wing. They have contacted the Hawks about Reddish as has every NBA team. They just don’t have the value Atlanta’s seeking. Getting a big wing is the hardest thing to find right now in the NBA and one of the reasons POR might get what they are coveting for Covington even if he’s not really a big wing anymore. They just traded Bol Bol yesterday.

MIN – No real update other than what’s been said. Russell is a target for Boston. Look out for a potential De’Aaron Fox deal as well. There has been chatter he’s said between the two teams.

OKC and Utah have been quiet. OKC is just looking to get assets so it’s not going to many teams with them in mind right now. There is some chatter that Dort can be had for a substantial offer.

Pacific:

LAL: I updated you on Bron. They are trying to trade D. Jordan and Bazemore. They still have interest in Hield and have serious interest in McCollum. Depending on what SAC does with Simmons, this is something to keep an eye on. What’s preventing a Hield trade is the Lakers need a PG. Bron can’t do it no more. He’s moved to the 5 and is having success. If they can land C.J., they will move Westbrook without question. There could be packaged deal with C.J. and Hield to LA. Watch for that. He broke the interest in the Westbrook deal months before it happened. Also, Rob wanted Westbrook. It wasn’t just LeBron as people have framed it. Rob wanted Russ, Bron wanted Russ, and the Lakers wanted Russ.  

LAC: They aren’t open to trading anyone in their core or even their key role players. They are holding steady. There is belief Kawhi could play this season.

GS: They are also always looking and always calling but he said no one expects any changes at this time. That could change by the draft.

SAC: All their core players are available for trade for the right trade. Price is seen as significant. Hield is readily available with no suitors. I am told SAC has some interest in Westbrook as a backup. Just something to keep an eye on. Westbrook is not on the trade block right now but LA pulls and puts people on it often. When it comes to Fox, watch for Orlando. Watch for New Orleans too. It’s going to take a significant draft asset like unprotected to get him. I would say it’s unlikely he will be moved for before the trade deadline. He’s more of a draft move for the Kings.

PHX: Other than Ayton, isn’t nothing going on.

Supes Trade Deadline predictions:

1.      Cleveland will trade Collin Sexton and Cedi Osman for Indy’s, Caris LeVert. This has been

2.      in the works for a while. There is a chance Cedi could end up on a 3rd team sooner than later.

3.      McCollum and Hield will be traded to the Lakers for Westbrook to the Kings and expiring salary fillers to Portland. LA will take on more tax dollars but it’s worth it for them as they add quality pieces that fit Bron. There is a feeling on both sides that SAC/PHI will eventually wrap up the Ben Simmons trade but that’s not one of my predictions

4.      Myles Turner will NOT be traded. One of the most pursued bigs in this trade deadline just won’t get the deal Indy is coveting. If they haven’t gotten the offer yet, don’t expect it in FEB.

5.      Cam Reddish, yes Cam Reddish will NOT be traded. He is the most wanted man in this trade deadline period in terms of offers but if Atlanta continues to seek high value, the chances of trading Reddish is low.

6.      The Wizards, YES, the Wizards will make a big trade and will possibly trade their 1st for a player of significance. I don’t know who yet.

Supes Draft Season predictions:

1.      De’Aaron Fox will be traded before or after the draft in 2022. He has serious interest around the league but it’s not going to be cheap. The weak PG class in the draft and FA makes him marked as a premium.

2.      Bogi and Capela will be traded. There is a heightened chance that Cam will get traded depending on his playoff performance if Atlanta lands in the playoffs.

3.      Myles Turner might finally get traded.

4.      Kyrie Irving will sign with the Portland Trailblazers

5.      The Spurs will shake things up in what might be Pop’s last NBA season. There is still a chance this might be it but if it’s not, next year will be it for sure.

A lot to unpack here. My main one is, if gallo and kev is all it takes to get sabonis or turner than atlanta should have already accepted that offer. Those are two impact players (sabonis much better fit) that could help this roster. And then they could work on moving jc or capela or whoever down the line for a simmons or someone.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Gallo has drawn very limited interest. Houston has shown major interest, but Atlanta isn’t looking to add salary for next season unless it’s an impact piece.

I guess the Houston Offer is Eric Gordon who has 2 yrs at $19 million each (last year TO) which adds salary for next season.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

A lot to unpack here. My main one is, if gallo and kev is all it takes to get sabonis or turner than atlanta should have already accepted that offer. Those are two impact players (sabonis much better fit) that could help this roster. And then they could work on moving jc or capela or whoever down the line for a simmons or someone.

Schlenk and Nate love Kev...But I agree.. lol

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It’s K-Von and Gallo for their choice of Sabonis or Turner and Warren.

This is interesting - Indy saves money and gets to replace Warren who has not been healthy all year.  

Hawks will need to add more salary to Gallo and Kev to stay under the cap, since Kev's extension is in play salary wise.

I'd rather Sabonis than Turner.

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What are the Hawks asking for Reddish?

A package with Gallo for an impact player. Depending on the said player, they are offering picks as sweetners but they are targeting all stars and borderline all stars exclusively. No legit stars like KAT with Reddish. Atlanta is willing to open the pot for real stars or superstars.

Most of that offers have been 1st from non lottery teams are 1st from lottery teams way into the future and heavily protected. Nothing that's appealing to Atlanta for a player the talent level of Reddish. 

While teams can do what they want with Gallo, some of worse teams see Gallo as a buyout candidate if they agree with any deal including him. 

• Thanks 1