• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

5 minutes ago, thecampster said:

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/1613528/

Social media leaks starting!

Ya we thought Gallo would get dipped in the summer and Cam rumors since he drafted what’s new? Nada.

5 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Thanks Supes for the update.Brandon Ingram would be good.

-Supes burner 😂 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I'd like to point out the Trade Deadline is a little over a month away but the Hawks have a history of being a "strike first" team, making deals early.

Yep. They tend to be aggressive. I am not a fan of trading Reddish at all and I hope he's not traded but I wouldn't be shocked if he is. Considering the market, no one will strike on a significant piece if they think a bigger fish is out there so I am not expecting much to get done anytime soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mrhonline said:

Some time back, I read a rumor on one of the Pelicans sites that he's already informed them he's taking the extension and then asking out.

I think a Zion deal would be ground breaking but I am not shocked. His health and other things have been greatly questioned by them. I can't lie, this is the first time I heard interest in possibly moving him. Then again, I was shocked when it happened with Porzingis and then it happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

There has been interest from Houston on a Gallo for Gordon deal more on Houston side. 

If this happens then Bogi probably gets moved as well, maybe in the offseason since Gordan has $19 million on the books for next season.