• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My guy has talked around NBA circles of late

NBASupes

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If this happens then Bogi probably gets moved as well, maybe in the offseason since Gordan has $19 million on the books for next season.

I would imagine Atlanta would only consider if Bogi is moved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No one should be surprised that Gallo is being shopped.  The moment he signed that contract it was inevitable with the $5 mil guarantee that was the expectation.

Tell that to @sturt I told him in the summer and he about nearly told me to go F myself. :cray2: You shoulda seen the way he spoke to me. Street tough Sturt! 

image.gif.a88e605b3e1b8e66422ed4f882374c03.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, thecampster said:

With the variance in what I'm hearing (2 people out of market), I'm guessing there is a lot of testing the waters going on right now from TS and other GMs. I'm expecting Social media to blow up tonight or tomorrow.

Oh ya, what’s the exact deal. Name it then Mr. Sauces. Let me guess, Gallo and someone for someone? Wow, great work! :applause: Here is your medal 🥉 (as in fool me 3 times or a million in these cases SHAME ON ME).

#sourcesarelikeAholeseveryonegottemright

Me thinks Travis is putting feelers out there in case the team can't turn it around in the next few weeks. If the Hawks start winning consistently and defense improves, I don't see a mega trade happening.  

If they continue to suck, Travis could trade everyone not named Trae. 

They need to get it together and it's going to be tough with players coming back from COVID and out of rhythm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

AH BULL$HIT! (That’s for ripping my trades yesterday yours were just as $hitty b!tch; going back to Plainview’s of I’ve already given your a$$ enough time on this site).

💯 

@ me if you want that $hit is real aint

nuttin you ever said came out true and OJ Mayo and Alice blow, I’m out! 

Ok I was a little hungry I love you too. When that blood sugar drops I tell ya, somebody mama gotta 👋 my hangry a$$! My bad Supes carry on. Oh, Camp too, y’all a tag team now, well whatever @kg01 and I were a tag team before y’all’s even known! 

ps Gallo might get shipped 🤔 

image.gif.8be9bc78b76fa1d856ee17280b0dab81.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok I was a little hungry I love you too. When that blood sugar drops I tell ya, somebody mama gotta 👋 my hangry a$$! My bad Supes carry on. Oh, Camp too, y’all a tag team now, well whatever @kg01 and I were a tag team before y’all’s even known! 

ps Gallo might get shipped 🤔 

image.gif.8be9bc78b76fa1d856ee17280b0dab81.gif

Me and you v supes and campst?

We can take em. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Tell that to @sturt I told him in the summer and he about nearly told me to go F myself. :cray2: You shoulda seen the way he spoke to me. Street tough Sturt! 

1. Drama Spud at it again.

2. Not familiar with what you're referencing, so either you've confused me with someone else, or you're just confused period, or what actually might have happened is that I responded to the idea that Gallo could be traded with a skepticism based on my read of the GM's off-season comments and how he seemed totally persuaded that the 2020-21 roster just needed some tweaking to get over the hump... and thus, any key player with any key role should feel as safe as can ordinarily be felt as a NBA player... at the sake of stating the obvious, Gallo being one.

3. That said, there's never been any doubt on my part that Gallo would be shopped. Take a look at the 2022-23 roster projections I did in the off-season... he's not there. The question wasn't if, but when. (Was hoping that we'd win a championship with him, and it would just be a draft night move.)

And sure, I believed and still believe that if this roster was even just mostly intact for 25 consecutive games, the continuity and chemistry and performance and results would all be making us and the GM smile big... way big.

That hasn't happened, but who's fault is that? No one's, of course, so this outrage and wringing of hands as-if the GM should be reconsidering his roster blueprint is totally... totally... misguided and ill-founded, and really is to me just evidence of a ploy to help continue to further the complete refusal to acknowledge the elephant in the room... since... after all, NBA owners have money to make, and the NBA media as well, so they all have incentive to do just that... pretend like we should be actually still caring, in hopes we'll still care... and thus, still spend money, still watch games, and all of that.

Oh yeah, btw... I was clearly interpreting the GM accurately... read his comments, and if there's one thing that is self-evident is that he thought he was doing the right thing bringing all the key players in all the key roles back. Not that I was/am alone, but just sayin.

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Adding KAT or BI is certainly intriguing.  Gonna be a fun month leading up to the deadline with all the rumors and anticipation.  Always more likely that nothing gets done though.  

I love the NBA. 

There is a chance we could add both.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, sturt said:

1. Drama Spud at it again.

Actually no but I was an extra for General Hospital in the late 90’s but that’s neither here nor there. 

50 minutes ago, sturt said:

Gallo being one.

But now we are seeing, Schlenk is seeing that he’s not.

51 minutes ago, sturt said:

That said, there's never been any doubt on my part that Gallo would be shopped.

I’ll dig. Don’t make me. You just thought he was safer than I did in the summer how bout that? {spit} 🤝?

10 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Adding KAT or BI is certainly intriguing.  Gonna be a fun month leading up to the deadline with all the rumors and anticipation.  Always more likely that nothing gets done though.  

I love the NBA. 

And where the hell were you? Lol.