• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: heat "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

21 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

In 1985, he stole the show at Market Square Arena in downtown Indianapolis to win his first NBA Slam Dunk Contest.

I fell in love ❤️ my first bromance 👯‍♂️ (Not the last I assure you :indifferent:, I’m talkin to you @lethalweapon3 :sarcastic:

22 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

“Size Matters!”).

🤦 

23 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

First of all, today is the Paris-born broadcaster’s birthday,

Happy birthday sir! 💗 

25 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

My only other hopes ahead of today’s game is that Nique kicks back and enjoys being fed-and-fanned throughout tonight’s broadcast, and doesn’t unnerve Wolfpack alum McMillan with tales of the latest, greatest Carolina kid who got away… Vince?

Yes sir! Great write up as always lw3!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Must win game? Really need to see a sense of urgency tonight because the season is slipping away. Too many winnable games were squandered and now those missed opportunities are coming back to bite the Hawks. There's enough time and talent to turn things around but the struggles this season are concerning. Honestly, things were rough before the outbreak and injuries. I have the feeling that if the Hawks don't figure things out soon, it may be a case of "too little, too late."

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We need a Random scrub going off 'pole' in these here game threads.  we all get

2bcd468994012ff2655ccbea2e650783.png

Max Strus is going for 30 tonight. Book it. I want to put a laughing emoji after that statement but I'm actually halfway serious after watching Amir Coffey go off for a career high in the last game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm undefeated in picking these.  I'm going Duncan Robinson.  Whaddo I win?

I wouldn't put him in scrub category after the big pay this summer which after receiving he has played like one.

• Thanks 1

One thing I'll say is that I really envy the Miami Heat's scouting department. They've been able to find diamonds in the rough in 2nd round picks and undrafted free agents like Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven, Caleb Martin, etc. Excluding Duncan Robinson's contract, all of their contracts combined is less than ~$5 million. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

One thing I'll say is that I really envy the Miami Heat's scouting department. They've been able to find diamonds in the rough in 2nd round picks and undrafted free agents like Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, Duncan Robinson, Omer Yurtseven, Caleb Martin, etc. Excluding Duncan Robinson's contract, all of their contracts combined is less than ~$5 million. 

Their coaching is excellent too. They always play hard.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So far we've got Gabe Vincent and Max Strus.  I may pick the newly resigned Mario Chalmers.  There is also that Yurtseven guy and Caleb Martin. 

Come on Squawkers. Pick-a-Scrub time.

:laugh1: I got myyyyyyyyy favorite MARTIN! (Caleb) (Chris Berman imitation)

Ps I got a thang for twins 👯‍♀️ kinda like @kg01 with cul de mother n daughter combos :sarcastic:I kid I kid, he’s a sac gentleman.

1 hour ago, Dnice said:

Deke is supposed to come through.

WHO WANTS TO SEX MUTOMBOOOOOOO!!!!:dance:

• Haha 1