• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dre might also be requesting a trade if TLC continues to start over him in a contract year like he did over Reddish for no apparent reason.

Nah. That spot has been his since he got drafted. Dre's built like few others, health is the only concern with him.

TLC should have never been a starter over Cam though.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dre might also be requesting a trade if TLC continues to start over him in a contract year like he did over Reddish for no apparent reason.

The reason seems pretty clear in hindsight...  Reddish asked to be traded 3 months ago... before TLC was even on the roster.  We were hoping Cam could cook some bench units to get his value up

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I expect Dre to get his starting role back. They may have brought him off the bench because a minutes restriction or for him to get into a rhythm better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

From the article:

It's like I said a few hours ago.  I wish Cam well . . . but Thibs is the type of coach that could completely destroy him.

I'm so glad I didn't get emotionally attached to Cam.  His potential never overshadowed what I was seeing out on the court. The flashes of greatness kept everyone intrigued, and hopeful.  But he was just too inconsistent for me to go all-in for him.

Honestly, looks like we dodged a bullet with Cam.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

He wont.. Dre will be the starter when he's ready.. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Damn. Not even a goodbye to the fans? Kinda iffy.

image.png

Not really on social media but that's kind of disappointing.  I stanned for Reddish pretty hard for two straight years and I know he has an extremely devoted fan base here in Atlanta.  Add it to the pile of circumstantial evidence he just isn't that mature

• Sad 1