CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

I only concluded it because that is what happened. Facts are what happens; drawing a conclusion based on stats to predict the future is vastly different from a fact. If there would have been a different outcome, like Lin taking over as the starter once he was healthy my conclusion would have been vastly different.

Lin averaged 19.7 minutes a game for us. He played 17:19 in the 2nd game of the season, 18:58 in our 5th game, and 23:30 in our 7th game. From that point on Lin was getting the bulk of the BU minutes, around 20 a game, despite Trae's poor start.

Trae was given the keys come hell or high water and had a defined role. That is a fact. Cam needs to find his role and I hope at a minimum it is a 3D player who can pass as well. Time will tell.

You are slowly coming around 

7 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I don't have a crush on any hooper whatsoever. I am extremely high on his potential impact with us. I strongly feel he is more than a steal, he could be the best player in the NBA one day. 

Those guys are easily or readily found after the 3rd pick most years. The fact that you brought up names like Anthony Bennett, stiff euros and whoever other bust and then praised LeMelo Ball out of the same mouth is very questionable behavior in my opinion when a kid is as talented and gifted and as much of a fit as Cam Reddish is.

I like LeMelo too but he will need to take a big jump to be a top 5 to 10 pick for me but it's possible 

Read the bolded...only the bolded.

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Nice to see our "new" Hawk being included in a national deal!  Nike must like our boy..

:dance3:

Great signing for Code Reddish! I’m a Puma/Addidas/Converse/Vans guy myself, but 💫

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hazer said:

Great signing for Code Reddish! I’m a Puma/Addidas/Converse/Vans guy myself, but 💫

I love Adidas, Puma and Nike!

Im currently wearing my Adidas Harden’s. It’s the construction 🏗 boot 🥾 looking pair I got for $60 on sale from $160. I went with them because of Trae and his Adidas connection. Nike is an all time best for sure. 😊 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, hazer said:

I am a what ever is on sale guy. Right now that is Fila and K-Swiss. Fila and New Balance were my preferred shoes back when I could run 3 miles without needing a rest after 20 yards 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, hazer said:

That would be cool to see Vans get into the basketball shoe game. They made it a long way to have started as a small, obscure skateboarding show company

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am a what ever is on sale guy. Right now that is Fila and K-Swiss. Fila and New Balance were my preferred shoes back when I could run 3 miles without needing a rest after 20 yards 😎

I was like that (which usually meant that like every other white dude on the planet it was New Balance cuz those jokers are always on sale)  UNTIL  Sketchers started putting memory foam in their cross-trainers. and this fat dude fell in love with a shoe.

• Haha 3

Just now, kg01 said:

Lol if you think that's a Nike-only thing.

Ya..it goes on everywhere. Having found out Juan Valdez is fictional has me twisted for the year. I can’t handle anymore bad practice labor going on in the world 🌎. It’s bullshit. Happens in Africa, Asia...everywhere. Sickening.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thecampster said:

I was like that (which usually meant that like every other white dude on the planet it was New Balance cuz those jokers are always on sale)  UNTIL  Sketchers started putting memory foam in their cross-trainers. and this fat dude fell in love with a shoe.

I bought some Adidas two years ago that were foam based. It was like walking on air and I flat out wore holes in them. They were on sale. The Fila's and K-Swiss are my newest shoes.

A little old man shoe history. My first pair of Fila's were the Shawn Kemp ones. They were black and white high tops. Not very good running shoes but they were great for flag football pick up games. More cross trainer than running shoe. I loved those damn shoes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya..it goes on everywhere. Having found out Juan Valdez is fictional has me twisted for the year. I can’t handle anymore bad practice labor going on in the world 🌎. It’s bullshit. Happens in Africa, Asia...everywhere. Sickening.

Mmhmm.  And the 'nike's anti-'merican' stuff is so silly and misinformed.

Anyways, has the Puma thing become a 1-hit wonder?  I saw, per the link, they're after Zion.  But I don't see any of the '19 picks that they've signed.

• Like 2