• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I wouldn't say that.  I think he's sulking over Noah being out of the league and DRose being injured.   If Taj gets hurt Thibs may retire.  

I heard that Mike Dunleavy would come back if he could get Jimmy Butler in  NY.

Just now, Diesel said:

I heard that Mike Dunleavy would come back if he could get Jimmy Butler in  NY.

Dont be surprised to see Randle for Butler. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I wouldn't say that.  I think he's sulking over Noah being out of the league and DRose being injured.   If Taj gets hurt Thibs may retire.  

They haven't told him Luol Deng is retired.  It would be too much for him so they just tell him he's out with injury.

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We knew we traded someone who wasn’t in the rotation, so you can’t keep adding to it without taking someone out. We can have injuries, so just have to be patient and work our way through it.”

That's some cold sh-- coach.  That's basically saying.. the only way that I'm playing you is if somebody in my rotation goes down. 

Cam is going show up at Barrett's door with a lead pipe (Nancy Karrigan style) and say:

Hurt The Ones We Love GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

This is why the Knicks are trying to trade some of their veterans to literally force Thibs to play Cam. Heard this from my source who thinks it is a little comical. 

Well, before Cam got there, I believe I heard rumors of Randle being on the blocks.  Buyers remorse I believe.  I would not be surprised to see them package Randle/Fournier to Miami for Butler... 4 Thibs. In the summer. 

• Premium Member

Honestly, the Knicks are so dysfunctional that they just traded for Cam.. gave up decent value and never asked the Coach what he thinks...

Thibbs is pouting right now.  When he heard that the Knicks were getting a big SF from Atlanta for a first, he thought they were getting the rights to Dunleavy Jr. 

Report: Hawks to waive Mike Dunleavy Jr.