• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

His projected NBA 3pt rate is 379. His projected before the groin is 390. You know what Klay was 389. Huerter- 368.

Cam Reddish is the best shooter on our team right now!

So why did he shoot .356 from the field last season? I don't get your math but I clearly see this is an emotional topic for you.

Edited by Buzzard

Just now, Buzzard said:

So why did he shoot .356 from the field last season? I don't get your math but I clearly see this is an emotional topic for you.

That's a great percentage for a high volume with high end variance freshman. There is nothing wrong with that number. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

That's a great percentage for a high volume with high end variance freshman. There is nothing wrong with that number. 

Please stop with the .356 being great, He shot ,394 on his 2pt attempts, Trae Young shot .477 on his last season and one of the Squawks biggest gripes was about his finishing.

Just now, Buzzard said:

Please stop with the .356 being great, He shot ,394 on his 2pt attempts, Trae Young shot .477 on his last season and one of the Squawks biggest gripes was about his finishing.

Lol! You need to read my original post. I answered all of your questions. 

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

So you think starting a rookie who only shot .356 from the field is the best way to bring him along. Just throw him to the NBA wolves from jump street when he could not hit his spot up shots against college competition.

I think LD??? is smarter than that as well.

El-P

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NBASupes said:

Lol! You need to read my original post. I answered all of your questions. 

I don't have any questions. Hunter starts; he is the better player right now. Cam comes off the bench until he can learn to put the ball in the basket at a better more efficient rate.

Just now, Buzzard said:

I don't have any questions. Hunter starts; he is the better player right now. Cam comes off the bench until he can learn to put the ball in the basket at a better more efficient rate.

Okay coach Buzz

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Okay coach Buzz

Why not make an avatar bet regarding who starts the season at SF?

Buzz - Hunter starts

Supes - Reddish starts

(FTR - I think Hunter gets the nod as the opening night starter at SF).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Okay coach Buzz

We can make a bet if you think you really know what you know coach Supes. Simple one at that:

Me: Hunter starts, Cam comes off the bench 1st regular season game.

You: Cam starts 1st regular season game.

You don't even have to have a Hunter qualifier. What say you?

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Buzz - Hunter starts

Supes - Reddish starts

You read my mind 🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Buzz - Hunter starts

Supes - Reddish starts

Minutes is more important than starting.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, IheartVolt said:

Well English and writing was never a strong subject for me when it comes to articulating things on paper or a device screen. I will not be writing any New York Times best selling novels I assure you. 😂

Hey Sheldon...

200.gif

(... it's all good. No matter the word count, big or small.)

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Buzz - Hunter starts

Supes - Reddish starts

If I do a start bet under these rules: it would have to be games started for the entire year and at SF. Not an opening night thing where injuries and things play a hand. 

Supes - more games started for Reddish at SF

Buzzard - more games started for Hunter at SF

Bet - Loser has to create an appreciation thread for the winner. 

NBA Supes or Buzzard Appreciation Thread. You will say three sentences. Nice things, post and that's that. 

No avatar changes or nothing like that. Just an appreciation thread 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If I do a start bet under these rules: it would have to be games started for the entire year and at SF. Not an opening night thing where injuries and things play a hand. 

NBA Supes or Buzzard Appreciation Thread. You will say three sentences. Nice things, post and that's that. 

I'd leave it for you and @Buzzard to work out the details.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I tried to get Supes to go on a Reddish starting bet a few weeks ago but we settled on a different Reddish bet today.  I love his enthusiasm.  Just think his expectations are too high for Cam's rookie year and hope that he is right and mine are actually too low.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Not going to work Supes. My whole point has been Cam needs time to work his way into the lineup, Why in the world would I bet against something I think could happen?

You are the one who said Coach Pierce was smart enough ( like yourself ) to start Cam right away, Not me Coach Supes.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Buzzard said:

Not going to work Supes. My whole point has been Cam needs time to work his way into the lineup, Why in the world would I bet against something I think could happen?

You are the one who said Coach Pierce was smart enough ( like yourself ) to start Cam right away, Not me Coach Supes.

No deal then

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I tried to get Supes to go on a Reddish starting bet a few weeks ago but we settled on a different Reddish bet today.  I love his enthusiasm.  Just think his expectations are too high for Cam's rookie year and hope that he is right and mine are actually too low.

I want him to be right so bad.

I just prefer to temper my expectations and be pleasantly surprised after the fact.

I will bow:curtsey: to almighty Supes.

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I'm on board for this bet if there are no other takers.  I'd just add a proviso that games where one of these guys is too injured to play don't count so if Cam starts the season at SF and starts 30 games at SF and is then replaced by Hunter for the remaining 52 games when Cam is lost for the year that I don't end up winning the bet (and vice versa).  DNP-CD games count.  Does that work?