• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm getting ready for Ben Simmons on the Hawks.

Diesel

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s a small market like ours I totally get that. At some point thought they have to ask themselves if KAT will win it all with this young group in the next few years. If not, they need to cash in on retooling through the draft and piling on the assets to at least try and lure someone or make another trade to bring in another guy like KAT that may or may not be the answer.

If I’m them I sell HIGH on KAT and stockpile young talent and picks to pair with a dog like 🐜 man. 

Perhaps you are right though, it feels like a vicious cycle when I lay it out like that. 

Spud.. let me not be so demeaning.

It's difficult for small market teams like ourself and Minny to get good talent.   Would you sell high on Trae and stockpile young talent and picks to pair with Hunter?

Point is.... sometimes you have to put yourself in the other teams GMs Shoes...

That GM would lose his job if he traded away KAT (who may be having the best season of his career) While Minnesota is doing better than they have in a decade.   It's worse than us Trading Dominique for Danny Manning...

I'll leave it there. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

KAT asking out because he doesnt gel well with Ant (on or off court) is the only scenario I see where we trade for him.

And Even then... we will give up the house for him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1