Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

14 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It's not the years, it's his size limitations and his deeply ingrained habits. He also has not shown much interest in playing off the ball. Supes is probably right in that the best thing for him is an elite center which would open room for his floater, which is his best shot. 

So to answer my question yes a 4th year player can improve those things. He may never be elite, but he can improve to more than serviceable

His long twos are his best shot, he just doesn't shoot them as much as he wa early in the season and thats the shot he probably should go to late to close out games like cp3 does.

28 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

If we get to 10 games below .500 our playoff odds fall below 10%.

Really? Ok I’ll take your word for it. And no, I’m not putting my avatar on the line, you have a weird sorcery with numbers :sarcastic:

Having said that, I still think we pick it up starting today. If not today, MLK day.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Really? Ok I’ll take your word for it. And no, I’m not putting my avatar on the line, you have a weird sorcery with numbers :sarcastic:

Having said that, I still think we pick it up starting today. If not today, MLK day.

The thing is we have to play so hard just to get a win. When aren't playing hard we get blown out. Good teams have easy peasy wire to wire wins, we never have those.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

That Luka trade will haunt Atlanta if changes aren't made.

They havent had a top draft pick since Luka, and theyre still a better team than us with years of tanking and numerous top 10 picks......And the guy they traded most of their picks for isnt even playing.... smh

Schlenking....

Edited by terrell

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

We are seven games below .500. That is really bad. If we get to 10 games below .500 our playoff odds fall below 10%. I don't know what the answer is, but this season has been a monumental disappointed.

Even if we get to .500 thats the 10th spot right now...

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

You predicted we would be bad so why you so upset?

So a 4th year player doesn't have a ton of room for growth?

Because Im a Hawks fan... Ive been wrong plenty of times... lol

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Now you’re just flailing. Look, you and Supes, or should I say the one of you, need to stop being emo 🖤, chill. Scammin a$$ Cam is gone, it’s done. We move on. Trae stays. 

image.gif.7dc885f68e7194db3d0121e836c27b5a.gif

Im not upset at all about losing Cam.. lol.  I was hopeful when we drafted him thats all...

47 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hmm 🤔 just thinking of all the barber 💈 shops I been to… 

Ya ok… it adds up now. Nice. 👍 

I didnt work at a shop...This was in the late 80's.early 90's.... We cut on the porch or in the backyard.. lol

Edited by terrell

21 minutes ago, terrell said:

Because Im a Hawks fan... Ive been wrong plenty of times... lol

Well if you put negativity out there you get it.  

I mean I have gone negative in these threads and got the lost I predicted.  Didn't like that one bit.  Thought I'd reverse jinx us to a win.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

So to answer my question yes a 4th year player can improve those things. He may never be elite, but he can improve to more than serviceable

His long twos are his best shot, he just doesn't shoot them as much as he wa early in the season and thats the shot he probably should go to late to close out games like cp3 does.

His best shot is open ones. That's when he's at his best. He rarely misses open shots