• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
24 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I had never heard of this term until now.  Now I really have to look it up and do major research on it.  I'll start with this video.

Newscast starts at 1:55

There may be 1 minute pauses between news segments

thanks.  this was really informative.   I was definitely not fully aware of some of these practices.  

• Like 3

No matter what the score, or how the game is going, Nate will run that Gallo and Collins front court out there for at least 12 minutes. Those 12 minutes will probably be the reason we lose.  And ya'll know the last 6 minutes of the game will be Gallo/Collins so there is NO chance of closing out any NBA team. Especially a team that rebounds like the Bucks...

Hopefully Nates stubborn ass has the guts to change things up a bit tonight..

No more embarrassments on Nat TV please.....

Go Hawks!!!

• Like 2

Oh man who was that dude on TNT, so informative, Michael something? @lethalweapon3 was THAT you? :eyebrow: Between you and this dude( twins 👯‍♀️)on TNT I feel more informed today and felt like I learned a lot of material. 

Go Grizz!  (I didn’t predict Hawks Grizz finals in 2023 back in 2019, never hated on Memphis, if I had a west team it’d be them).

pps Let’s face it the Bulls were never good to us anyways. 🤦‍♀️ 

GO JA!!!!! :dance:

image.gif.ba5b440209eb390c9681d171ea951639.gif

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Here's the full episode.

On an unrelated note, I'm a little more than disappointed you haven't latched onto the "We Don't Talk About Bruno" craze yet.

It borders on malpractice by you as co-President of the Bruno Fernando fan club.  Jussayin'.

• Haha 2

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Watching the Grizzlies, I felt Steven Adams would have been perfect with Trae, Cam, Dre, and JC

I felt that back when we traded for Capela but i kind of changed my mind.   I haven't watched him this year but in the last couple his aversion to even try to score the ball got on my nerves.  If you're playing 25 minutes plus you should  have more than 7 points on average.  Seems like it would hit off your head and go in for at least 2 a game.

I realize he does a lot of other things at a high level though. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

On an unrelated note, I'm a little more than disappointed you haven't latched onto the "We Don't Talk About Bruno" craze yet.

It borders on malpractice by you as co-President of the Bruno Fernando fan club.  Jussayin'.

I'm just disappointed Spud didn't know who that was.  It was a recurring skit so more fun to be found going down that rabbit hole.

• Haha 1