Official Game Thread: Bucks "at" Hawks: the MLK Day Game!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AHF said:

Please reread my post about why you were listed.  

The we statement applies to everyone on this board including me, bleach, Supes, lethal, etc. 

I think the appropriate response should be Marco should stop introducing out of bounds topics because this is not the 1st time I've had to involve you when this particular poster has gotten out of hand

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Heard on the radio awhile ago that Nate lit into the team at halftime.  They were late getting back on the court, came back with about 3 minutes left before the 2nd half tip.

Individually it was most noticeable with Gallo.  Who played the whole 4th quarter.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Tomorrow, we got Minny coming off second night of a road back to back. On paper it looks like a schedule loss for them. 

Don't look a gifted loss in the mouth when it comes to the Hawks.  I'll start having faith in them when they string together 3 or more wins. 

The effort has improved so hopefully they can get there. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, terrell said:

Yeah blame me if it makes you feel better.. . You were hating on Trae all game long when his teammates were playing like  shit...lol

It was a joke, Terrell.  Since wins have become so scarce, I was experiencing post victory giddiness.  Sorry if I offended you.

3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

It was a joke, Terrell.  Since wins have become so scarce, I was experiencing post victory giddiness.  Sorry if I offended you.

I dont get offended on here... This is my getaway from shit that I do get offended by......lol....... No biggie... I'm just glad we won a freakin game....

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Yea no kidding. We could lose to anybody.

This should be the Hawks' unofficial slogan for this season. I'm only half joking about that. It's a shame that if Minny "rests" KAT and Antman tomorrow, I would still be worried because I know some scrub will go off for a career high. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

This should be the Hawks' unofficial slogan for this season. I'm only half joking about that. It's a shame that if Minny "rests" KAT and Antman tomorrow, I would still be worried because I know some scrub will go off for a career high. 

Im definitely rooting for the Wolves right now.. lol. I saw Cam shooting jumpers during warmups.... 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

Im definitely rooting for the Wolves right now.. lol. I saw Cam shooting jumpers during warmups.... 

I lowkey like the Wolves squad anyways.  And it's a small market that hasn't seen a ton of success so I empathize with them.  And they're in the West -- easy to root for.

35 minutes ago, hawkman said:

It is a league requirement that some opposing team player has either a season high or career high game against us.

• Haha 1